31... Last day...

There everyone sitting in Kim's mansion except ye-joon he is still in hospital. Twins and Jungkook looking down because they know what gonna come ahead.

Jimin is hella nervous because he don't want his friends to get hurt. Yoongi and hobi praying for their good.

Felix and Yn is ready to kill everyone who hurt their little boy. Soon Namjoon sigh after noticing everyone and asked,

"Soo, will you explain the whole story?"

V just sigh and told everything that happen. Jin heard whole story and now he is feeling sad for his all three.

"I know I did is wrong. But I loved him and there ahh .. I know I'm bad. I'm soo sorry.

If you guys ask me to leave jungkook and let Taehyung and Jungkook live happily then I'm ready. I'll marry anyone you will say."

V said with heavy heart. He is soo hurt. He don't want to lose jungkook but he can't even lose his mom dad. Both taekook look at V with shock and disbelief. Jungkook is feeling betrayal and Taehyung is feeling soo guilty.

Namjoon sigh nth time and said,

"After two weeks it will be your both marriage. Taehyung will marry jungkook and Daehyung you will marry my friend's son. He is good for you."

Twins look down having tears in eyes. They can't oppose their dad but jungkook is not like them. He was about to oppose when Taehyung hold his hand.

"Hey, this is not fair. You are ruining your son life. When you know he love jungkook then why you doing this"

Jin asked in anger and Namjoon replied in dangerously clam voice,

"Because it's not good for all three and not even for our image. It will affect Jungkook image too. So, it's better This three stop their drama here only."

" And you three have today's day as last day. To spend together."

With that Namjoon left from there. Jungkook free himself from Taehyung in anger and went from there not before breaking three flower vase in anger.

Felix and yn is feeling soo bad for jungkook. Jungkook is sure he will never let V go to someone else.

.....

NIGHT TIME, 12.30

Here jungkook is with ye-joon told him everything and ye-joon is soo sad for his eomma.

"Eomma, let's kidnap them."

"Even I want too... But that two bastard are too kind heart and don't want to break their mom dad heart and don't want to ruin their image."

"What they said eomma? Tell me in detail."

......

FEW HOURS AGO .

After the incident at Kim Mansion Jungkook came to his apartment. He is soo sad and angry. He destroy everything in anger.

He is sitting in hall and cursing every god for making his life like this. That time the main door of apartment got open which Jungkook forgot to lock.

Twins came in and both heart died at the scene, both had tears in their eyes and looking at their little world with blue teary eyes.

Jungkook look up and he throw the flower vase beside him on V which he dodge easily.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT NOW HUH!!?? WHY YOU ARE HERE? TO SEE HOW SAD I'M?"

"Koo, handle yourself. Please hyung is equally broken."