20...Twins...

Jin set the table with the help of maids and soon his husband came there and back hug him and kiss him on the cheeks with a sweet dimple smile and jin smile and hit namjoon playfully with a pout "others are also here" jin said in a shy tone. Namjoon looks at maids and all left from a therewith sweet smile.

"See no one is here now. Baby, I missed you. I'm tired so let me have some power from my power bank." He said in a sulky voice with made jin giggle at his cute hubby. 'Ahh... I don't want to see live romance. Get a room" Taehyung said while coming to the dining table with a smile. The couple get a little distance and namjoon sit beside his son and jin went to call his other son.

How sweet my mom dad is. If that drama didn't happen I would have been like this too with my kookie

Taehyung thought in his mind with a small sad smile on his lips, which didn't go unnoticed by his dad who gonna ask him but stop when his other son and husband came. Daehyung sit beside Taehyung who didn't like I guess. But both were calm and the family started enjoying the dinner. Where everything seems good but both twins are not. Daehyung is not able to focus on food. Where Taehyung is ignoring his brother.

Soon dinner got the finish and both went upstairs from there but the thing they don't know is jin get to know something is weird between them. After all, he is the mother of them.

As Taehyung feels mixed emotions. So he went to the terrace for some fresh air and for having some light mind because that's the place which he loves a lot where he spends the best time of his life with his brother all sad and happy moments.

When Taehyung reach the terrace he saw his brother sitting there looking up in the sky like looking at a specific star, when taehyung look in the same direction small smile on his face and eyes got teary. He went and sit beside Daehyung.

"That's my star. It's me..your is beside me"

Year's ago...

"Hyung why are that two stars are always together, I always, see them together, I'm noticing from week" little taehyung asked with a pout while curling up more in Daehyung lap who smile and caress his brother soft locks and said "because they are best friends and they are made for each other. They born together and gonna be together forever for whole life." Daehyung said in a sweet voice.

Taehyung sits straight in an excited mood and gives a big boxy smile to his Hyung. "Then it symbolises us right Hyung. Like we are born together, made for each other and you said we are best friends too right. We gonna die together too" Taehyung said in a sweet and exciting voice with charming eyes looking at his brother. The reflection of stars in his eyes makes him look like a living angel.

Daehyung pat his head and chuckle which Taehyung replied with a little pout and Daehyung smile at his little one and answer "yes... My little one we are that stars and that big and shining star are you because you are like that all shiny" Daehyung said earning giggles from younger in return.

.........

"That's my star. It's me.. your star is beside mine" Taehyung said while sitting beside Daehyung with a small smile. Daehyung looks at him and a small smile curl upon his lips. He again looks back to stars and Taehyung did the same remembering all past happy memories with his brother.

"We had our best time here," Taehyung said with a sweet tone and Daehyung just chuckle at him and answer "yes, now everything faded away. You are the youngest and richest businessmen in Asia and I'm heartless fucking ma-" Daehyung cut off in between by Taehyung who put his index finger on Daehyung lips with an angry pout.

"Grandma said not to curse in front of her, see she is looking at, us," Taehyung said in an angry yet baby voice while pointing at the brightest star symbolising their grandma. Both look into each other eyes slowly tears formed in both eyes. Taehyung put his head on his Hyung lap while sniffing trying to control his tears. Daehyung having tears both sad and happy put his hand on his little one head caressing his soft crown.