17... SECRETS...

Jungkook slam his apartment door hardly making it almost broke daehyung standing behind him preparing answer of the questions jungkook gonna ask. Jungkook look behind him to and gesture daehyung to come in with anger and sarcasm.

Daehyung nodded his head and when both went inside jungkook again slam the door hardly. It's made with good material soo it's still there.

As they went inside daehyung gonna say something to jungkook when jungkook pushed him on couch and climb on his lap. Daehyung was shocked by jungkook behaviour and about to speak again but got cut off by pair of lips smashed on his kissing him hungrily and with anger. Sweet taste of kiss and sour taste of tears. Tears falling from jungkook eyes. Daehyung warped his arms around jungkook and kissed back with same passion and pain.

Both lost in kiss and soon jungkook broke the kiss and look at daehyung with tears in his eyes, pain of jungkook is crystal clear in his eyes. Jungkook slapped daehyung very hard. He slapped him continuously and daehyung didn't even stopped him and let jungkook do whatever he want.

"Why why you did this to me. Huh, you just played with my feelings. I'm just a doll for you huh. Is I'm a doll for you Mr. Kim Daehyung. Answer me... ANSWER ME" jungkook and slapping daehyung with tears in his eyes and soon he stopped and put his head on daehyung shoulder and cried his heart out and daehyung hug him and trying to clam him.

"I'm not right person for you Jungkook. The person you should love is taehyung not me" daehyung said with pain and love in his words and jungkook look up at daehyung and grab his collar angrily And said "I'm not your fucking doll daehyung that you can decide whom I should love and whom not. Who is right for me and who is not. YOU ARE NOT MY MASTER."Jungkook scream on his last words and look at daehyung with rage in eyes.

"If you don't love my brother. Leave him but don't play with his feelings" daehyung said with cold and clam voice. And jungkook just chuckle at him and said "who said I don't love him. I fall for him daehyung. I fall for him very hard that it's impossible to leave him now." Jungkook said with crack voice and daehyung make himself free from jungkook grip and look at him with poker face.

"If you love him then what you are doing with me go to him and please don't cheat on him. I don't want my brother to get hurt" daehyung said while ignoring that fire eyes of jungkook. Jungkook lost his mind and grab daehyung jaw tightly and make him look in his(jungkook) eyes and said "you are the one who hurt him. You are the one who cheat him. And you know what, did you ever thought what will happen if he will get to know the truth" jungkook said with smirk and daehyung got scared.

Daehyung only fear is 'what will happen when taehyung will get to know the truth' and jungkook is making that fear true. He look at jungkook with hope full eyes trying to convince jungkook not to tell anything to him. Daehyung gulp down and said "please jungkook don't tell him anything let it be how it's going you forgot what happen there and I'll forgot and you live happily with taehyung and I'll never come between you two." Daehyung begging jungkook

Jungkook just chuckle and get tears again by looking at daehyung the great mafia having tears in eyes and begging jungkook just for his little brother. Jungkook freed his Jaw and saw his(jungkook) handprint on daehyung face he softly touch his handprint and kiss softly of fade away the pain.

Jungkook cup his face and peck his lips again who is still looking at jungkook with pleading eyes and telling him not to tell anything to taehyung. Jungkook give small smile and kiss him on his forehead and said soft and crack voice "what about you then huh. You know I fall for you too." Daehyung look at him with shocked and confused.

"Whom you love jungkook?" Daehyung asked with shocked and confuse voice and jungkook just gave soft sad smile and answer "I love you both. I fall for both of you" daehyung become so shocked he look at jungkook thinking jungkook will be joking but jungkook expression is not like he is joking.