5...WHO IS KOOK LOVE?...

People say break up hurt the most
I think they don't know the feeling to of
One side love.

<MEANWHILE DAE IN ROOM>

*Dae came to his room and put his bag on bed and take off his coat ..and put it down on table...there he got a call he check the caller ID*

Taetae bear ..

Answer. Decline.

*Dae smile and pick up the call....*

<ON CALL>

Tae: hyunggg ...

Tae: *chuckle* soo ..did you reach..how's my kookie..right..he is not bothering you right...
Plzz...take care of him...he is still baby....and don't get angry on him plzz...if he do something stupid...I know your anger issues....hyung....he is still innocent...I know you will not hurt him right...

Dae:ahhhh...clam down..clam down...too much talks....I didn't hurt your kookie...why will I hurt your kookie ..and he is not that much stupid... Okiee.. don't worry....

Tae: hehehehe...I'm just....

Dae:okiee....soo .you just call me to ask about him..
Bt not about me..hmm...you don't live me..now...you live him more right...I know ..

Tae:oww..hyung it's not like that....I swear...I love you more...too much hyung....

Dae:*chuckle*ok...okk...I believe...I'll call you later...
Let me get fresh...I just reach at hotel ..

Tae:okiee...hyung...

*they cut the call and then dae...take off his shirt..
And went for shower he came out of the shower after 15 min...and he was just drying his hair from
Towel ..he is still Naked...just having towel on his waist...his toned body and abs and broad shoulders and his tattoos are on show....*

(Imagine this with towel and ignore thatJungkook tattoo )

Jungkook tattoo )

*Soo...at that time... someone..knock on his door...
He went to the door like that only and from door
Hole he saw kookie is standing there....*

Dae:*in mind* what happen to him now ..*smirk* let's tease him little...it's gonna be fun to play with him....let's get it ..*wink*

*As dae open the door...kook look at dae...and before kook say something...dae pull kook in room
And lock the door with kook in his hand...dae strong hand is warp around kook small waist...
Dae take him inside and push him on bed...kook is not able to move...his mind is totally blank ..*

*Dae smirk and hovered over kook both are looking in eachother eyes... totally lost in eachother eyes ..
Dae bring his face near kook's lips...kook can feel dae's hot breath on his lips ..kook close his eyes... He know what gonna happen...he is waiting for dae's lips on his... it's like kook need this too....he need dae's lips on his ...bt dae just smile and just kiss on kook's forehead..and stand up from kook and Chuckle and again start continue on drying his hair*