You're Mine

"Take my hand , take my whole life too. For I can't help falling in love with you."-Elvis Presley

My mama always told me that one day I would find a man who wants to make me his entire world and despite all of my complications, he still wouldn't change a thing about me just like what her and my dad had. Since my parents died I can honestly admit to putting walls up, who wouldn't? The two people who love you the most in this world one day isn't there anymore and so is nobody else, walls always helped me keep people from ever seeing the real me but one by one Amadeo was tearing them down and there was nothing I could do about it. Today was probably the best day of my entire life but lets start from the beginning.

It was Tuesday morning and as I woke up to another day in Italy I felt good. I took a shower, got dressed and headed downstairs.  As I walked into the kitchen I was met with a large bouquet of lavender roses with a note attached to them.

  As I walked into the kitchen I was met with a large bouquet of lavender roses with a note attached to them

The card read; ' I got called into work but I wanted to leave something to remind you of me, I prepared breakfast for you it's in the garden because you deserve to have a beautiful view. A driver is out-front waiting to take you to my favorite places to prepare for tonight, everything  is on me, I know that you wouldn't want me to but its already settled. I wasn't sure what your favorite flowers were so I got lavender roses.

P.S They signify love at first sight

Love, Amadeo'

Truthfully I never received flowers from anyone to know what my favorite flowers were but I guessed now I knew. A smile appeared across my face as I ventured out to the garden to have breakfast.  Once I was finished I changed my clothes quickly and headed out to the car. 

Soon after we were heading to streets like Via Candotti and Via Colla di Rienzo. Amadeo arranged for me to explore stores like Gucci and Prada but I still visited some original Italian stores like Zara and Benetton. I also walked through a couple of streets to hunt for some vintage souvenirs. 

After I was finished shopping I decided to go to a salon because I felt it was time for a change. I got my hair trimmed and added blonde highlights to my hair and I am loving the new me. 

Hours had passed and I decided to head back to begin getting ready for the event. 

When we arrived home Amadeo was home but he was in the shower so I decided to head to my room and hop into the shower. 

Once I was finished I refreshed my hair by adding a few curls, then I moved onto my makeup. I then pulled on my dress and shoes and once I was satisfied I grabbed my purse and headed downstairs.

 I then pulled on my dress and shoes and once I was satisfied I grabbed my purse and headed downstairs

As I walked down the stairs Amadeo soon came into view. He stood there in his grey suit looking all sorts of ravishing.

 He stood there in his grey suit looking all sorts of ravishing

"Fuck me, you look absolutely beautiful." He whispered as he outstretched his hand. 

"Thank you, you look very fine yourself." I said with a small smile. 

"Your hair suits you." He compliments as we walked towards the door. 

----------------------------------

When we arrived at the venue I was in utter bliss. The décor was next level elegance and everyone looked absolutely stunning. We walked inside and was shown to our seats, looking around there was hundred of lights hanging from the celling and the event had a rose gold theme which complimented the tone of the place. 

Soon after Amadeo was pulled away from people who needed his attention, whilst I sat there enjoying the champagne being poured.

Someone sat next to me and I was about to say that this seat was taken until I looked up and saw Luca. 

"Haven what an absolute pleasure to see you here." He smirked as he took in my appearance. 

"It's nice to see you to Luca." 

"I can't seem to take my eyes off of you, you look amazing." He said nervously. I wasn't sure if he was being genuine or just being a tease. 

"Thank you Luca." I smiled as I casually scanned the room and my eyes suddenly met with his and he was scowling, he looked pissed. 

Ignoring him I continued my conversation with Luca and I soon realized that he was such an interesting person, although he was being vague about everything I could tell  that it took him a lot to be where he is today and he wouldn't change anything about it. 

Soon after Amadeo made his way back to the table and stood behind me. 

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" He asked but I already knew it was more a command. 

"Haven and I are getting to know each other." Luca said and that just seemed to make everything ten times worst.

"Now! "He fumed and I excused myself from Luca and let him lead the way. 

We walked out to the grounds far from all of the crowds of people. As we came to a halt I stood in silence waiting for him to say something but he was just pacing back and forth, probably trying to collect his thoughts. 

"I don't understand what your so mad about." I stated as I shrugged my shoulders but all that did was make him even more pissed because he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to me.

"Bella, what we have may not have a label on it but let me make it clear you are mine. "He breathed as he watched me closely.

"Luca was just keeping me company." I explained. 

"He was flirting with you, I don't want another man looking at you nor talking to you because you belong to me." He shouted and I must say this possessive side to him made him even more attractive to me.

"You can't be serious." I said but I was just teasing him at this point.

He grabbed me and pulled me closer so that there was no space left between us while glaring at me. 

"Bella I am not playing with you, the next time I see any man flirting or looking at what is mine it will be him begging for his life, understood?" He whispered. Sometimes I forgot that I was dealing with not only one of the most successful businessmen but also one of the most dangerous. I knew then and there that he was far from kidding.

"I understand Amadeo, okay?" I said softly trying to calm him down and within a few seconds he did. 

"Now, kiss me because I haven't seen you all day and it's making me restless." He smirked as he trailed his hand along my curves.

I leaned in slowly and as our lips met I enjoyed the serenity that came with us. When I was around him it was like nothing else didn't matter. 

For the  rest of the night I stuck close to Amadeo to avoid any other problems and we enjoyed the rest of our night.

.

.

Thanks for reading this chapter I know I am  late with this update but everything has been hectic. As always if you enjoyed leave a comment, vote and follow  me on Wattpad to stay updated. I am also working on another project so stay tuned for that!!!!

Until Next Time.....