You're Not Playing Fair

"An unexamined life is not worth living." -Socrates

It was early Monday morning and I was heading into the office. I placed down my things and noticed that I was the only one here. I decided to pull the note out of my bag that I have been pondering all weekend. When I arrived home Friday night there was another note waiting for me in my mailbox

It read- 'I know you need to see me and I have valuable information that I think you need but don't look for me, you will see me soon. '

This whole situation was becoming crazy and although I hardly knew this man I feel like I can trust him the most right now and that was weird for me. I knew him from somewhere but I could not put my finger on it.

I decided to stop stressing about it for now and buried myself in my work. 

A few hours later Carly came in and told me that I had a delivery and I was confused but then I knew exactly who it was from. Amadeo sent be a bouquet of lavender roses and a note attached that said -Always thinking of you bella-. 

I honestly thought at first that he was playing games and would loose interest by now but everyday he proves me more and more wrong. 

A few minutes later Carly rung to tell me that Mr.Ramiro was here to see my without an appointment and I just rolled my eyes at the audacity of this man. 

As soon as he walked into my office my heart started racing with anticipation. 

"Bella, you look breathtaking. "He whispered as he enveloped me in a hug and I took the opportunity to inhale him. God why does he have to look and smell so good. 

"You look rather handsome yourself." I said as I took in his appearance.

"I tried to go about my day but I can't seem to get you off my mind." He groaned as he ran his tongue along his lips.

"Is that so?" I asked as I smirked at him. 

"Yes." he breathed as he took a step towards me.  Before I could respond he picked me up and placed me on my desk while he let his hands travel up my thighs.

I released a moan as I held onto his shoulders for support. 

"Tell me you missed me." He whispered as he begun his slow torture of placing kisses along my neck.

"I missed you." I breathed and he gave me a smirk before opening my blouse to reveal my cleavage. He took one of my nipples into his mouth while his hand caressed the other and I gripped the table as I tried not to scream in sheer pleasure.

"By the time I am done with you this entire office will know that you are mine." He growled as he slowly pulled off my lace thong and placed it in his pocket of his suit.

He slowly slid two fingers inside of me and I whimpered as I buried my head into his chest. 

"I will let you come but there are a few things I require from you." He said as he quickened his pace inside of me. 

"Anything." I whispered, trying to focus on what he was saying but all I could feel was myself already getting close to the edge.

"Look at me, look at what I do to you." He growled and I complied. His gaze was intense and it made my insides quiver. 

I was so close and he knew it and he decided to slow his pace until he removed his fingers and placed them in his mouth, tasting me. 

 I knew I was not supposed to look away, but this was torture and I was getting soaked by the minute.

"Please Amadeo, stop teasing me." I pleaded which brought a smirk to his face.

"Patience Bella." He said before spreading my legs so that he had better access.

He slowly slid his tongue over my core and I groaned, I knew I was done for.

He continued to torment me by sucking and sliding his tongue over my folds allowing his tongue to go in and out of me. 

"Please." I moaned trying my hardest not to cum.

He added his two fingers and I could not handle the sensations running through my body. He begun to go faster and faster until I could not wait anymore and I came undone. He licked away all of my moisture before releasing my legs.

"Did I say you could cum bella?" He asked as he placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"You're not playing fair and you know it." I whined.

"Tonight I am hosting a dinner at The Spix and need you to accompany me." He said as he released me and  sat on one of the couches.

"Okay what time?" I asked as I begun adjusting myself.

"Nine is fine, no panties allowed." He smirked as he adjusted his jacket and planting a kiss on my cheek. 

"What about what's in your pocket, I need those back." I said more like pleaded I could see that he was nowhere finish with me.

"I'll hold onto these for now, see you tonight Haven." He added before leaving. 

The entire day went by and all I could think about was Amadeo and what he had in store for me tonight. No doubt I would be left satisfied but this was definitely his plan, to keep me wondering all day. 

I decided to give him a call and he answered on the second ring.

"Ciao bella."He said in his thick Italian accent which made me press my thighs together. 

"I'm about to go home and get ready, any suggestions?" I asked as I listened.

"It doesn't matter what you wear because it will be off by the end of the night,  but  there is something about you wearing red." He whispered and I instantly blushed.

"See you tonight Mr.Ramiro." I smiled before ending the call, I knew that was going to leave him in a frenzy.

I headed home and rumuggaged though my closet until I found the perfect dress. 

It was a sphagetti strap dress, which had a low v-cut and ended right above my knees with a split at the side. I curled my hair and applied a bit of makeup before heading out. 

The place was packed and a waiter escorted me inside. This was a beautiful restaurant no doubt.

I turned around to admire everything in the restaurant not sure where to find Amadeo. A few seconds later I felt someone grab my arm and turn me around.  I looked up and saw Amadeo looking absolutely enraged. 

"What the fuck are you wearing?" He whispered as he ran his tongue over his lips and my eyes automatically dropped to his lips. 

"You said that it did not matter." I smiled before wrapping my hands around his neck, allowing him a view up close. I knew I was playing with fire but I liked to see him pissed.

His hands travelled over my body and he pulled me closer while he whispered "You have no idea how much I want you."

We stood there staring at each other before someone called to him and he lead me to our table. He sat talking to a bunch of people and I felt bored. 

I was going to get up until I felt Amadeo's  hand on my thigh. I looked at him and he continue talking to the gentleman next to him. 

His hand dipped lower under my dress and a low moan escaped my mouth.

He turned and looked at me with hooded eyes and a smirk playing on his lips.

"I see you wore no panties, obedience will surely get you rewarded." He whispered for only me to hear. 

By now I could feel the pool of moisture between my legs and I needed him.

This torture continued for the rest of the evening and could no longer ignore the throbbing between my thighs.  

Amadeo turned to me and saw my discomfort and a smirk spread across his lips.

"Let's take you home." He whispered before bidding everyone goodbye and walking us back to his car.

.

.

Sorry for the long wait, here is another chapter for you ton enjoy. As always like, vote and leave a comment. 

Until Next Time....