I'll Be Thinking Of You

"Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced."– Soren Kierkegaard

As we walked through the doors, a movie theatre was revealed. It was small and intimate and decorated beautifully. As Amadeo led me to the front I realized that he had a small table set up for us equipped with wine, soda, popcorn and a couple of snacks .

I smiled at the thought that went into this chill nighttime rendezvous.

"You didn't seem like the mushy type of woman so there is only one thing that I knew you would love." He said as he begun the movie.

Within a few seconds I already knew what movie it was, and it amazed me how much he knows me without me having to tell him everything about myself.

"The Godfather, classic." I said as I placed a handful of popcorn into my mouth.

We moved closer together and I was loving all of the time that we were spending together, it made it easy to forget about my second life waiting for me when we go back home. 

"This is nice, I just hope that when we go back home nothing changes." I whispered as I inhaled his intoxicating scent. 

"There is a few things that I can think of that I would love to change." He suggested as he pulled me onto his lap.

"You know what I mean Amadeo."

"If you are talking about me still giving you all of this attention then no nothing will change because I can never stop chasing you until you are fully mine, Haven." He said and deep down I believed him. 

-------------------------------------------

Thursday 

I had finished getting ready and I decided to head downstairs to have breakfast. As I entered the kitchen I saw that Amadeo was up already and talking to Paige. There was something about her vibe that I couldn't seem to put my finger on. 

"Good morning." I muttered as I walked passed the two of them. 

 I noticed how Amadeo was watching my every move and I could see the need in his eyes. 

"Good morning bella." Amadeo smiled as he walked towards me. 

He  engulfed me in a hug as he let his hands slide over my curves. Just the scent of this man drove me absolutely crazy.

"I have a few things to attend to today so I hope you don't mind hanging out here with nonna." He said as he slowly released me.

"Of course I don't mind." I said and a slow smirk spread across his face, I wonder what he was up to. 

He gave me one last glance before disappearing and leaving Paige and I in the kitchen.

There was a silence before I heard her clear her throat to catch my attention. 

"You must feel so special. "She glared as she finally got up to approach me.

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked with a smirk.

"You're not the first woman to come into his life thinking they can change him into something he is not. "She said with a scowl on her face.

"And why would I want to change him he is perfect just the way he is." I retorted. 

"You say that now but if you don't stay away from him I can guarantee that something will go wrong."  She sneered and I smiled as I  took a closer step towards her. 

"Is that a threat, Paige?" I asked slowly. 

"Take it as whatever you want."

"Trust me when I say that threats make me excited." I smirked, she was about to say something but got interrupted by Amadeo heading back into the kitchen.