All Or Nothing

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
― Marilyn Monroe

It was a beautiful Sunday morning here in Rome, Italy and I was looking out through my window enjoying this beautiful place.  Once we arrived back here last night I was avoiding Amadeo because despite all of my efforts we crossed the line that I swore I wouldn't cross and now I didn't know what to do or what was supposed to happen now. 

I have never in my life felt this way about anyone and one part of me wanted to enjoy it see where it goes and another part feels guilty for even wanting to pursue something more. 

A knock on the door startled me and I turned to be met by Amadeo. His eyes lingered on my body as he shifted his weight from one foot to the other, he was nervous. 

"Good morning bella." He whispered as he walked towards me. 

"Good morning." I responded as I tried to avoid his gaze. 

"Nona has a few things she needed to do today so she won't be here, I was wondering if you would allow me to take you for breakfast this morning." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck. 

"Sure, I'll meet you downstairs in twenty minutes." I said while trying so hard not to smile at him. 

As soon as he left I jumped in the shower and begun getting ready. Once I was finish showering I styled my hair in small curls and just applied some lip-gloss. I stood for five minutes looking through my suitcase for something to wear.

I decided on a long blue, flowered sundress that had two splits in the front and it was low cut around my cleavage. I paired it with some brown heels and once I felt ready I grabbed my purse and phone and headed downstairs. 

Amadeo was already downstairs waiting and he looked absolutely handsome, he was wearing a blue, long-sleeved sweater, a pair of blue jeans and white vans. His hair was still wet which made his hair look tousled and very sexy. 

As I was walking towards him he got a call and he signaled for me to follow him out to the car. Soon we were driving out of the gates and into the beautiful streets of Rome. Amadeo spent most of the ride swearing in Italian at the person on the other end. I blocked out the conversation because it didn't seem like anything important that I should know about. 

A few minutes later we arrived at a restaurant by the name of 'COME A CASA' which meant 'like at home' in Italian.

We headed inside and was quickly seated outside on a terrace which was overlooking an incredible view. 

The waiter gave us our menus and left us to think about what we were ordering. 

"You look so beautiful today, almost tempting." He finally said after a moment of silence. 

"Thank you." I whispered while studying my menu. 

" I get that getting to know you is going to take some time  I knew that from the first time we met but Haven I am up for the challenge because you make me feel different and I want to hold on to that feeling as long as you will let me." He confessed as he interlaced his fingers with mine.

" But I can't promise that you won't get hurt and the last thing I want to do is to hurt you." I replied as I looked into his eyes for the first time for today, I meant every word.

"Bella I'm a grown man I can handle a little hurt, all I am asking is for you to try." He pleaded with a smirk on his face. 

I studied for a second before deciding it couldn't hurt to see where this thing goes, whatever it was. I have never loved anyone or tried to pursue anything with someone. Until now I have never wanted to try, I was scared even a little nervous but I was ready. All or nothing.