Off Work Today

"In order to write about life first you must live it."– Ernest Hemingway

As I headed downstairs I saw Amadeo in a deep conversation with some guy in a Grey suit but I didn't see his face.

"Hey beautiful." I heard behind me which made me jump.

"Luca you scared me" I said as I swatted him on his chest.

"Someone has been naughty I see." He smirked as he shook his head slowly.

"What are you talking about?" I asked as I watched him point to my neck and I gasped and headed towards a bathroom. I heard him laughing as I left him there standing.

When I reached infront of the mirror I gasped at the amount of marks he managed to leave on me. There is no way I could cover all this up. I sighed as I headed back outside. The guy Amadeo was talking to had disappeared and Amadeo was now making his way towards me.

"Sorry I got a little held up." He said as he snaked his hands around my waist.

"I told you to stop apologizing for working, trust me I understand. " I said as I ran my fingers through his hair.

" Since we are leaving tomorrow you have me to yourself all day and I have planned a little surprise." He smiled as he looked around the room. 

"I don't like surprises." I said and he grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him. 

"I can promise you that you won't be disappointed." He said softly as he planted a kiss on my forehead before walking away. 

For the rest of the night I just watched Amadeo in his element handling business, it was amazing how much power and respect he had. 

I went to bed shortly after and I just laid in bed thinking about everything. We would be returning to the real world tomorrow and we would be no longer in our own little bubble. This past week in Italy has been amazing and I really didn't want it to end.

-------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning to find roses and breakfast waiting beside my bed.  I smiled and walked  to the wash room to clean up. 

I heard a knock on my door and I headed towards the door and opened it to reveal a half naked Amadeo. He was only wearing grey sweats and I let my eyes travel over his body. 

"Good morning bella." He said as he bypassed me and entered my room.  

"Good morning." I said as I took a seat on the bed. 

"You look so beautiful this morning."  He said as he came and sat next to me. 

"You're just saying that." I said while I tugged at my robe.

 " I wish you understood how I feel every time I look at you." He said as he pulled me onto his lap. 

He let his hands travel up my robe as he pulled me closer to him. 

"Today I want to treat you to an amazing day, I just want to make you happy." He said as his hands undid my robe, revealing my red lingerie underneath.

" I'm looking forward to you making me happy." I said as I stared into his eyes admiring this beautiful man in-front of me.

"I'm going to leave you and let you get ready, or I may never want to leave this house today." He said and I got up allowing him to leave. 

I quickly ate my breakfast and then took a shower. After I came out of the shower I looked for something to wear. I had no idea where Amadeo was taking me but I guess you could never go wrong with a sundress. 

I wore a white , flowered sundress that flowed down pass my knees. It had a split up my left leg that ended a few inches above my thigh. 

I curled my hair in big curls and added some light makeup. Once I was finished I took up a pair of white sandals along with my phone and headed downstairs. 

When I reached to the bottom of the stairs I saw nonna and greeted her good morning before heading to the kitchen. 

Just then Paige came around the corner with a scowl on her face and I watched her as she approached me. 

"Where is Amadeo?" She asked. 

"Why?" I responded with the same attitude she was giving me. 

"I have a few things that I need him to sign off on, not that it is any of your business." She spat as she rolled her eyes and took a seat by the table.

"The last time I saw him he was in my room." I said with a smile as I watched how irritated she got by me saying that. 

"You are such a little arrogant bitch aren't you." She muttered under her breath and as soon as I was gong to reply to her Amadeo walked into the kitchen. He walked right pass Paige and came and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Paige what are you doing here?" He asked her as he pulled me closer to him. He was dressed very casual and looked handsome as always. 

"She needed you to sign some stuff but like I told her you aren't doing any work today it can wait until tomorrow." I stated before she could open her mouth. 

"These need to be submitted today Amadeo." She stated as she looked at me and rolled her eyes.

" Well Paige you heard the lady I am off wok today." He stated before taking my hand and leading me to the car.   

We arrived forty-five minutes later and it seemed that we were at a garden that was overlooking a waterfall. The whole scene was really beautiful. 

I followed him closely as he lead me to a picnic layout that had a basket covered in roses. As we sat down on the blanket he handed me a glass of champagne. 

"Let's make a toast." He said with a smirk. I raised my glass as I watched him intently. 

"Cheers to me finally getting what I wanted and to me getting even more in the near future. " He said and I laughed at his implication. 

"Cheers." I smiled as we clinked our glasses.  

He took a few sips before letting his eyes travel over my body. He came closer to me before letting his hand travel slowly down my body. 

"I will never get tired of telling you how beautiful you are. "He whispered before pulling me in for a kiss. As his lips touched mine I could not help the moan that escaped and he deepened the kiss so that there was no air left between us.  

He slowly pulled away and smirked as he watched me closely. 

"When we go back do I still have to make an appointment to come and see you at work? " He asked with a grin and we both burst out in laughter. 

"Of course I can't just have you up and down through my office and something tells me that you will try to find any excuse to come and see me. 

"You should know that I will always make time to come and see you, how could I not. " He said.

We spent the rest of the morning enjoying our picnic before heading back to the house. As soon as we arrived at the house I headed upstairs to pack.  A few minutes later Amadeo came in to check on me while holding a box in his hand.  

"What's that for?" I asked as I walked towards him. 

"It's one of my gifts to you, I want you to remember Italy and all of the time we spent here together."  He said as he handed me the box.

I opened the box and it revealed a beautiful long red dress. 

"It's beautiful." I whispered as I placed it on the bed. 

"Put it on we leave in thirty minutes. " He said before leaving my room. 

--------------------------------

Sorry I have been away for a while but I hope your ready for the upcoming chapters. Thank you for reading this chapter if you liked it leave a comment and vote on the chapter. If you haven't already go read His Desire while you wait for this book to be updated.

Until Next Time...