Online Lessons (Aaron x Zane)

This is obviously set during the pandemic we are currently having, so if you don't like that then please don't read. Also chapter 80!

Third POV:

Due to the lockdown that was currently in place, students were forced to carry on school from home. Luckily, before the lockdown, Zane had moved into an apartment with his boyfriend Aaron.

It was a nice apartment that was close to the school they both went to, which was the main reason they bought it. Their school quickly adapted, managing to provide lessons online.

One thing Aaron loved to do was tease Zane during his lessons. Aaron was often free while Zane was in class, but now they were both at home together. Aaron would often burst into Zane's room, showering him in kisses, leaving him a drink and leaving without saying anything.

While Zane was not on camera all the time, he still could never know when he was going to be called on for an answer and therefore had to speak. Fortunately for Zane, Aaron had never done anything too drastic when he had to speak. Aaron often left Zane alone when he was speaking, only entering when he was finished.

However, Aaron had planned to surprise Zane during one of his maths lessons. The two had not had sex for weeks now, because Zane was always drained from the online lessons and just wanted to watch TV until he went asleep.

Aaron plan was to sit by Zane during one of his lesson and then fuck him during his class. Aaron knew it was risky, but he knew Zane had always wanted to have some sort of risky sex, and this would be the closet they could get to it for a while.

Aaron did what he did normally, waiting for Zane to turn his camera off after taking the register for everyone there, before coming in. However, this time, Aaron did not leave after putting a drink down on the side. Aaron said behind Zane, who was laying on his stomach across the bed, the laptop in front of him.

Aaron gripped onto Zane's thighs, gently squeezing them. Aaron began to spread Zane's legs, pulling him closer to him. Aaron began to lay kisses over one of Zane's thighs, causing Zane to suddenly lose breath as he held back a moan.

"What are you doing Aaron?" Zane questioned, looking away from the laptop.

"Don't worry, go back to your lesson. You do not want to miss any work you have to do," Aaron said, pausing a moment from kissing Zane's thigh, however, went straight back to it once he stopped talking.

Aaron moved from one thigh to the other, slowly making his way up to Zane's short pyjama shorts he was wearing.

"Awe are you wearing these for me? You only wear these when you want to impress me," Aaron cooed, slightly tugging at the tip of the shorts.

"No- I-," Zane said, trying to protest.

"So, you wouldn't mind if I removed them then?" Aaron said, starting to pull them down further.

Zane gave no verbal reply, just huffing as he realised, he could not argue. Zane bit down on his lip as he felt Aaron completely remove his shorts. Zane quickly went to check that he was on mute as he realised what came next, lucky for him he was.

Aaron then moved so he was laying behind Zane. He stopped when his head was by Zane's ass. He spread Zane's legs a little bit more, before using his hands to expose Zane's hole.

Zane shuddered as he thought of Aaron behind him. The way he grabbed hold of his thighs and his tender kisses before doing this. Zane held back another moan as he felt Aaron grip onto his thighs and push his tongue against his hole.

The smaller male struggled to hold back his moans as Aaron began to slide his tongue inside him. Zane tried to keep his attention on the lesson in front of him but struggled from his boyfriend's action.