Late Night (Aphmau x Blaze)

Requested by Aaron_da_wolfie!

Third POV:

Blaze laid Aphmau down on the bed. His shirt and trousers were somewhere in the room. The same goes for Aph's top and shorts. He began to kiss her neck, leaving small hickeys where he bit down. 

Blaze began to move his way down her collarbone. Leaving soft kisses as he made his way down. Blaze snaked a hand behind her, and unclipped her bra. He took the bra off and threw it behind him.

He moved past her breasts, and down her stomach. Blaze reached Aph's purple panties. He pulled them down and threw them behind him. Blaze pushed two fingers into Aphmau's womanhood, causing her to moan.

Blaze then did a scissoring motion with his fingers, to try and stretch her. She was tight and Blaze liked that. Blaze began to lick her womanhood and thrusted his tongue in and out of her. Aphmau came not long after onto Blaze, and he lapped it all up.

Blaze's tail began to wag quicker, as he got more excited. Blaze stood up and removed his fingers from Aphmau. He then removed his red boxers and threw them behind him. His 7 inch member sprung out. Aphmau spread her legs further apart, to make way for Blaze. He walked between her legs and held his member, and guided it in.

Blaze slowly thrusted into Aphmau. Soon, Blaze picked up the pace and began thrusting into Aphmau quickly.

"A-Ah Blaze! I feel so full!" Aphmau moaned.

"You're so tight Aph," Blaze grunted.

After a few more minutes of thrusting, Blaze said "Aph! I'm going to cum," 

"Me too Blaze," Aphmau moaned.

Blaze's thrusts became slower and deeper, before he thrusted as deep as he could into Aphmau's womanhood, and came. Aphmau also came all over Blaze's member. Blaze pulled out and laid besides Aphmau.

"I love you," Blaze whispered in Aphmau's ear.

"I love you too Blaze," Aphmau said back.

Blaze wrapped his arm around Aphmau and pulled her in close for a hug. They fell asleep not long after, with Blaze smiling. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well! That was fun writing. Anyways in a few hours I'll be on my way to the airport to fly to America. I don't know how consistent the updates will be. If you have any suggestions leave them in the comments, and I'll try to plan them out to write while I'm there or when I get back.

Bi Bye~ 🐼