School Project (Blaze x Ein x Kai)

Requested by Pamela_Corricko!

Third POV:

Today was when the teacher was going to give everyone a group project. He had assigned an overall topic for everyone, however, gave everyone the opportunity to pick what specific topic to focus on. Not only that, but he also gave everyone the choice to pick their own groups.

The teacher had worked it out so that every group would have three people with no one left over. For Kai, Blaze, his boyfriend, was the obvious choice. They lived together in the college dorms and therefore it would be easy to work on it from there.

However, as per the teacher's instructions, they had to have a third person. Eventually, they decided to call Ein over to be part of their group. Once everyone was in their groups, the teacher walked around, handing out pieces of paper with prompts on what to research.

The three boys arranged a time and where to meet. Ultimately, Ein was expected to arrive at their dorm room at around 1pm on Saturday. The bell went which allowed them all to go home for the day.

~Time Skip~

It was now Saturday, and the two boys were waiting for Ein to arrive. Kai had been led on top of Blaze, teasing him slightly, knowing he was working Blaze up. Kai's hips gently grinded against Blaze's crotch, causing him to groan as he wished to be able to fuck Kai.

"Why do you always do this to me?" Blaze asked.

"It's fun to see you get all worked up knowing you can't do anything because someone is coming over soon," Kai replied. "We both know you wouldn't want anyone seeing us like that together."

"I never said that," Blaze said, almost defensively.

"Really~?" Kai said. "Then I guess it wouldn't be a problem if I..."

Kai stopped speaking as he slid his hand into Blaze's trousers and boxers, grabbing hold of his member. He smirked at Blaze as he removed his hand and began to unbutton his trousers.

He pulled them down, with Blaze being left in his white shirt and boxers. Blaze moved his shirt up, exposing his tanned body. Kai licked Blaze's member through his boxers, earning a slight moan from Blaze.

Kai pulled down Blaze's boxers, throwing them behind him, letting Blaze's member free. Kai took Blaze's member into his hand, pressing soft kisses against it, before beginning to take it into his mouth.

Kai focused his tongue at the tip, before running his tongue along the rest of it. As Kai took more of Blaze into his mouth, Blaze let out grunts. Eventually, Blaze's member hit the back of Kai's throat, causing him to gag slightly.

Kai began to bob his head, with Blaze's grunts becoming slightly louder. Blaze threaded his fingers through Kai's orange hair, gently tugging at is. Kai looked up at Blaze, taking his member deep into his throat once again. Whenever Kai did this to Blaze, it drove him crazy.

Blaze tightened his grip on Kai's hair, pushing him as far as he could down on his member. Tears filled up Kai's eyes and he pulled back once Blaze let go of his hair.

"Sorry, I got a little carried away," Blaze apologised.

Kai rested his face on Blaze's thigh, slowly stroking Blaze's member, while he tried to regain his breath. Kai removed his shirt, chucking it over towards where Blaze's boxers were laid. Blaze froze when there was a knock at the door. Kai got up to answer the door.

"Kai, you're not opening that door while I'm like this," Blaze argued.

"Like you said, you wouldn't mind anyone seeing us like this," Kai said smirking.