Valentine's Day (Aaron x Vylad)

Requested by Sexiest_Pirate! Happens during Valentine's Day!

Aaron's POV:

I came home from work. As soon as I opened the door there were rose petals. Of course Vylad had done something. It was his favourite holiday event after Christmas. He loved being romantic and sexy.

I followed the petals into the bedroom. On the bed was Vylad wearing nothing but a blindfold and a red g-string, surrounded by petals.

Third POV:

Aaron undressed instantly, and pounced on Vylad. Aaron attacked his neck, sucking and biting, leaving soft, wet marks on his neck. Aaron pulled Vylad's g-string down and grabbed his member and began to pump it slowly.

"Aaron~" Vylad moaned softly.

Aaron lifted the blindfold slightly allowing him to see Vylad's eyes. Aaron connect their lips, and snaked his tongue into Vylad's mouth. When Aaron broke the kiss, he turned Vylad around, and bent him over. Vylad lowered himself further into the bed, gripping onto the bed sheets.

Aaron rested his member at Vylad's hole and began to rub up and down, causing Vylad to groan. Aaron then thrusts himself inside of Vylad, causing Vylad to moan loudly.

Aaron began to thrust into Vylad. Vylad threw his head back in pleasure. Aaron grabbed Vylad's hips and started fucking him harder. Aaron left small wet kisses down Vylad's back causing him to shiver from the cold touch. Vylad arched his back as he reached closer to his climax. Aaron wrapped his hand around Vylad's member and began to pump him.

Soon, Vylad came onto Aaron's hand and onto the bed-sheets. Aaron then quickly pulled out, causing Vylad to gasp at the sudden emptiness, turn Vylad around and shoved his member into his mouth. Vylad removed his mouth, and pumped Aaron's member until his came on his face and in his mouth.

Aaron and Vylad get into the bed, and under the covers. They were facing eachother, Aaron leaned forward kissing Vylad on the forehead.

"Best Valentine's Day babe." Aaron says, wrapping his arm around Vylad's naked body and pulling him closer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the delay, but like I've said before I've had exams which are even more important than the year before. But they are over now, thank god.