Mile High Club (Aaron x Ein)

Third POV:

Aaron had booked a holiday for him and Ein to go to starlight. During the flight, Ein had become needy. He had teased Aaron, until Aaron could not handle it anymore.

Aaron and Ein went to the bathroom closest to them, at different times to draw less attention to them. When they got in together and locked the door, Aaron instantly pinned him against the wall. Aaron and Ein connected lips; Aaron filled with lust.

Aaron disconnected their lips, removing his shirt and then attacking Ein's neck. Ein let out soft moans as Aaron found his sweet spot. While Aaron was doing this, Ein undid their jeans, letting them fall to their feet. Neither of the werewolves wanted to keep anyone waiting outside the bathroom so they were quick.

Aaron flipped Ein around, his hands now on the wall of the bathroom. Aaron pulled Ein's ass out towards him and began grinding against him.

"Hurry up, we don't want to keep people waiting outside~" Ein said.

Aaron pulled down both their boxers and bent down to Ein's ass. He pushed his tongue in and began moving it around. Ein let out small moans as Aaron prepared him.

When Ein was ready, Aaron stood back up and positioned his member at Ein's entrance. As Aaron pushed in, Ein let out a loud moan. Once Aaron was fully in, his began to thrust slowly into Ein.

"Faster~" Ein moaned.

Aaron bent down to Ein's ear.

"What was that~?" Aaron teased.

"Fuck me faster~" Ein repeated.

Aaron did as his boyfriend asked, quickening his thrusts, now pounding into the raven-haired male. Ein could not hold back his moans, letting them flow out of his mouth. The moans included nicknames Ein called Aaron, including 'daddy'.

As Ein got closer to his limit, he arched his back and let his tongue hang out. Aaron now had his hands on Ein's hips, bouncing the smaller male onto him. Loud slaps and moans filled the small bathroom. They had to of been heard by now.

Aaron continued thrusting into Ein, also nearing his limit as well. Aaron reached around Ein, taking Ein's member into his hands. He began pumping Ein, earning more moans from him.

"A-Aaron~" Ein moaned.

"Yes babe~" Aaron replied.

"I-I'm gonna cum~" Ein said.

"Cum for me~" Aaron whispered in his ear, gently nipping it.

After a few more thrusts, Ein came in Aaron's hand and onto the bathroom floor and wall. Aaron pulled out and sat Ein down on his knees. Ein began pumping Aaron's member, until Aaron reached his limit.

"Fuck," Aaron grunted.

Aaron came on Ein's face, some landing in his mouth and hair. Ein swallowed what he could, and Aaron cleaned up the rest. Aaron then pulled Ein in for a kiss, holding the other male tightly. Then there was a knock at the door.

"You finished in there?" Someone outside said.

Both Aaron and Ein flushed red as they heard the voice on the other side.

"We best get dressed," Aaron said to Ein.