High school Sweethearts (Garroth x Ein)

Requested by Riverfire2331!

Ein's POV:

Garroth knew what to do to make me blush. Every look or every touch made me blush. We had kept our relationship a secret since the day we dated. I didn't want that to change. I've always kept secrets from everyone, not even Garroth knows everything about me.

Me and Garroth were going on a small date round his house later today. He said his parents weren't home and that he would make the food for us.

~ Time Skip~

Once I reached the door of Garroth's house, I turned on my phone to check the time. Good I'm not late. I knocked on the door, and I heard footsteps from inside the house get closer.  The door unlocks, and Garroth pulls it open. The smell of food instantly hit me.

"Come in," Garroth said excitedly. 

I walked in and closed the door behind me. I took of my coat and hanged it on the coat hanger. I then took of my shoes and left them by the door. I looked around the hallways before walking into the living room. Garroth had closed the curtains and lit a candle on the coffee table. 

I sat down on the sofa, and studied the room around me. Garroth had made his way back to the kitchen to finish making the meal once I had came inside.Within a few minutes, Garroth returned with a plate of food in each hand. He handed me one plate and he kept the other, and then he sat down next to me.

"It smells delicious," I said.

"Thanks, I tried my best,"Garroth said.

~ Time Skip~

Once we had finished our food, Garroth took away the plates. As he left, I watched him and began to blush wildly.

He came back, and set himself down next to me on the sofa. He stretched him around around me and pulled me closer. My blush grew even bigger.

"I love you Ein," he whispered in my ear softly.

I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I love you too Garroth," I replied.

Garroth turned my head to face him. He placed his lips onto mine. At first I was shocked, but I soon started kissing back. Garroth removed his jacket. His tongue licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, and I let him in.

His tongue explored around my mouth, I could feel my face heat up from this. We broke for air. Garroth moves his hand down my trousers and into my boxers and began to rub my member. He got up, and set on the floor in front of me. He unzip my trousers and pulled them down, as well as pulling down my boxers, leaving my member exposed. He parted my legs more and stuck his head in between my thighs.

He took my member into his mouth, and began to bob up and down slowly.

"A~Ah~!" I moaned out.

Garroth stopped sucking and removed his mouth, saliva connecting his lips to my member. He began to slowly stroke my member.

"You're so cute when you make that face," Garroth said. 

This caused me to blush, and Garroth began sucking again.

"Ah~ Garroth I'm gonna cum~" I moaned.

I came in Garroth's mouth, and he swallowed all of it.

Third POV:

Garroth got back up. Ein got on his knees on the sofa. Garroth pulled down his own trousers and boxers and got behind him on the sofa. Garroth positioned himself and then began to push into Ein's entrance.

"You're so tight," Garroth grunted. "Have you not been using that toy I gave you?" 

"My parents are home too much," Ein replied.

Garroth began to slowly thrust into Ein, causing Ein to moan loudly.

"Faster~" Ein moaned.

Garroth's thrusts sped up just as Ein asked.

"A-Ah~! Fuck yeah," Ein moaned loudly.

Ein adjusted himself so he was almost laying on the sofa and elevated his ass into the air. Garroth was thrusting faster and faster into Ein.

"Ein I'm close," Garroth grunted.

"Me too," Ein said.

Garroth began to pump Ein's member in time to his thrusts sending complete pleasure to Ein. Not long after, Ein came on the sofa. Garroth continued thrusts before cumming. He shot two shots into Ein's ass and one onto his back.

Garroth removed his member from Ein, and some of the cum leaked onto the sofa.

"Looks like we need to clean up," Garroth said.

Ein licked the cum from Garroth off the sofa, and Garroth licked Ein's cum up.

"But we still need to make sure it is completely clean," Garroth said. 

He got up and began to walk towards the kitchen to get the stain remover for the sofa.

"Garroth?" Ein asked.

"Yes?" Garroth replied.

"I really do love you," Ein said blushing once more.

"I love you too," Garroth replied.

Ein kissed Garroth tasting some of his cum on his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this a little late, I've just started school again after the holiday and found it hard to write for a little bit. Anyway on my announcements, I've asked if you would want to see one maybe two Christmas themed chapters. If you do please respond there and tell me your ship.

Bi Bye~🐼