Transformation (Aphmau x Fem!Aaron)

Requested by aphmeow_x!

Aphmau's POV:

Me and my boyfriend Aaron were round Lucinda's house. She had called me over to help her test a potion. When we get there, Lucinda welcomes us, giving me and big hug before letting us inside. I go with Lucinda into the garage where her potions where and leave Aaron in the kitchen.

Aaron's POV:

As Aphmau goes off with Lucinda, I open the fridge to look for a drink. Once I open it, there was food and a cup of water strangely on its own. I pick it up and drink it. Tasted funny. Not like normal water. A cloud of pink gas forms around me, as my body starts feeling different. Once the gas vanishes, I look down to see breasts. I touch my head to find my hair has grown. Shit.

Aphmau's POV:

Suddenly, someone came bursting into the room. It was a girl wearing Aaron's clothes.

"Help! Lucinda I think I drank one of your potions" She said.

"Don't worry Aaron, it'll wear off in about a week," Lucinda said calmly.

"A week!?" Aaron exclaimed.

"Well.. I think I'll take you home Aaron, I want to test something," I said, pushing Aaron towards the door. "Cya Lucinda!"

Third POV:

Aphmau led Aaron up to their bedroom and pushed her onto the bed.

"Let's see how womanlike this potion really made you," Aphmau said.

Aaron now had long black hair, which reached down to her hips. The clothes were still the same, they just didn't fit as well as before. Aphmau had wrapped Aaron's jacket around her waist, leaving her in her black tank top. However now, Aaron had an ass and breasts, and they were both bigger than hers.

Aphmau kissed Aaron and pushed them backwards onto the bed. Aphmau removed Aaron's top. Aphmau forgot that of course Aaron didn't have a bra as she has never needed it. Aphmau threw it off into the other corner of the room. 

Aphmau quickly undressed both herself and Aaron. Aphmau began to make out with Aaron. Aphmau allowed Aaron's tongue into her mouth however, Aphmau pushed two of her fingers into Aaron's womanhood.

This caused a moan to escape Aaron's mouth. Aphmau began to do a scissor motion, causing Aaron to moan louder. Aphmau removed her fingers and looked under the bed. She dragged out the toys which Aaron often used on her. Aphmau pulled out dildo and pushed it into Aaron. Once Aaron was ready, Aphmau began to move the toy in and out of Aaron's womanhood causing multiple moans to escape Aaron mouth. 

"Aph... I'm close~" Aaron moaned out.

Aphmau removed the dildo and stuck her head between Aaron's thighs. Aphmau began to run her tongue across Aaron's womanhood before pushing her tongue in. Aphmau kept doing this, and began to eat Aaron out. Aaron began nearing their climax. Aphmau began to move two fingers in and out of Aaron's womanhood causing them to go over the limit. Aaron came and Aphmau swallowed what she could.

Aphmau then got up and sat in front of Aaron. Aaron grabbed her thighs as Aaron held her up just high enough. Aaron stuck their tongue into Aphmau's womanhood. This wasn't different from being a man. Aphmau then used one of her hands to play with her clit slightly. Aaron thrusted their tongue in and out, just like how Aphmau always liked it.

Aphmau then came on Aaron's face. Aaron lapped up what he could. Aphmau laid down beside Aaron and pulled the covers over them. 

"There still a week of this~" Aphmau teased.

"Yeah," Aaron said.

Aaron then kissed Aphmau's nose, as Aphmau fell asleep in Aaron's arms.