During Class (Aaron x Dottie)

Requested by Alpha_Aaron_Floof!

Third POV:

Dottie and Aaron walk into class together, and sit down in their sits. At the beginning of the year, Aaron and Dottie had been placed next to eachother in the back corner. The class was Maths which wasn't either of their favourite subject, but they enjoyed it because they got to spend time with eachother. The teacher came into the classroom and welcomed us to class. 

It was now 20 minutes away from the end of the class, and next was lunchtime. Neither of them were paying attention to what had happened, they were only taking notes on what was wrote of the board. Suddenly, Aaron got an idea to make the rest of the lesson interesting for them.

Aaron placed his hand on Dottie's thigh. Dottie looks down to see what it was, and then looks back up at Aaron and he smirks. He goes past the skirt, and into Dottie's panties. He sticks two fingers into Dottie's womanhood. He spread his fingers, in a scissor like motion.

"Aah," Dottie moaned quietly.

No one heard put Aaron. Aaron began to thrust his fingers in and out of Dottie's womanhood. Dottie lets out a small quiet moans as she cums on Aaron's fingers.

"Meet me by the bathrooms during lunchtime~" Aaron whispers in her ears.

~Time skip~

The bell rings, signalling lunchtime.

"Bye, see you tomorrow," The teacher says to the class.

Everyone leaves, and Dottie and Aaron go to the bathrooms. Aaron and Dottie decide to go into the men's bathrooms, as most of the boys are out playing sports so they don't go to these bathrooms, and there are closer ones to the pitch.

Aaron and Dottie go into the middle stall. Aaron instantly pins her against the stall wall. They connect lips, and Aaron licks Dottie's bottom lip. She parts her lips, and Aaron slips his tongue into Dottie's mouth. While they do this, Aaron unbuttons his trousers, and Dottie unbuttons his top. They break for air, and Aaron is left in just his red boxer, his member forming a large bulge in his boxers, wanting to be released.

Dottie got onto her knees, in front of Aaron's large bulge. She put her fingers into the brim of his boxers. She licked Aaron's member through his boxers.

"Oh he is big," Dottie said. She pulled down his boxers, and Aaron's member sprung out. Dottie licks the tip, then licks down then up. She takes half of Aaron's member in her mouth. She goes up to the tip of his member then back down and she continued to do this.

Dottie began to suck harder on Aaron's member. Aaron moans, and grips onto Dottie's hair. He pushes her heard down further onto his member. Dottie begins to deepthroat Aaron's member. 

"I'm gonna-!" Aaron grunts.

Aaron cums in Dottie's mouth. She begins to swallow his seed. Dottie stands up, and removes her school uniform, leaving her in just her blue panties and bra. She removes them, and Aaron and Dottie connect lips. Aaron lifts up Dottie, and she wraps her legs around his waist. Aaron positions his 9 inch member at her womanhood. He slowly pushes in, until his whole member is inside of her. Aaron begins to thrust quickly without warning, Dottie's moans suddenly fill the bathroom.  

"Holy fuck~!" Dottie moaned.

Aaron began to thrust faster and deeper, causing Dottie to moan even louder. Dottie and Aaron connect lips again, and Dottie moans into the kiss.

"Aaron~" Dottie moaned out Aaron's name.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Aaron grunted. 

Aaron thrusted one last time deeply into Dottie, before cumming inside of her. She then came on Aaron's member. As Aaron pulled out, Dottie let out a few more moans.

"Looks like we need to clean up a bit," Aaron said.

He let Dottie down, and stuck his head between her legs. He began to lick her womanhood, until it was clean from his cum. Just after they had finished getting dressed, the bell rang for the next class. They decided that Dottie should leave first, as Aaron was known for being late to some classes, so Dottie left. Once the people had died down more, Aaron left as well.