Mistake (Aaron x Melissa)

Requested by AnimeBoi-Supa-Hot-!

Aaron's POV:

We were having a party on the boat we had rented out for our travels. Aphmau, Dottie, Daniel, Rylan, Blaze, Zane, Kawaii~Chan, Lucinda, Katelyn and Travis were all there. Our parents were there too but they were all in the living room having some sort of meeting.

Everyone was pretty drunk including myself. Me and Melissa had gone out onto the back of the ship to get some fresh air. We couldn't see the others and they couldn't see us.

"You know Aaron. Has anyone told you how hot you are," Melissa said in her drunken state.

"A few people yes," I said back.

We were both slowly swinging from side to side, as we hadn't had this much alcohol before. Melissa put her hand on my shoulder and turned me round to face her. She planted her lips on mine, and I returned the kiss.

~Time Skip~

Third POV:

They were in Aaron's room, as it was the furthest away from everyone else. Both Aaron and Melissa were naked.

"T-ahh! Aaron fuck," Melissa moaned.

They were lying on their sides on the bed, Aaron was behind Melissa, with his 8 inch member in her womanhood. He was thrusting into her womanhood quickly. The slapping of skin against each other was loud and so was there moans.

"I'm gonna cum soon," Aaron grunted.

"Be careful, remember you don't have a condom on," Melissa warned.

"It'll be fine," Aaron said.

"You're so big," Melissa moaned.

Melissa turned to Aaron, and they began making out. With a few more thrusts, Aaron came inside Melissa. Aaron pulled out, and Melissa rolled onto her stomach. Aaron's cum was leaking out and onto the bed.

"More~" Melissa begged.

"Then spread your asshole," Aaron commanded.

Aaron began to push in his member into her enterance. He was holding onto her waist as he did.

"Mmmyes... Ha-hah--ahh all the way in brother," Melissa panted out.

"Fuck," Aaron grunted.

Aaron began thrusting in and out of Melissa's enterance, both of them feeling pleasure.

"Ah! Fu-huck! It hurts but I want it so bad!" Melissa moaned. "I love feeling your dick inside me, Aaron,"

Melissa came again. This was the 5th time. The two had been going at it for a while.

"Fu-ck, I'm gonna cum," Aaron grunted.

Aaron shoved his whole length into her and came in her enterance. He left his member there, and it started leaking out around this sides.

"You gonna cum again?" Aaron asked.

"U-Uhuh!~" Melissa moaned.

"You're squeezing me so much," Aaron moaned.

Melissa came again. Aaron pulled out let the rest of the cum leaked out. Aaron pulled the cover over them. Aaron sunk beneath the sheet and began to lick and suck Melissa's womanhood.

"A-ah!~" Melissa moaned as she came again.

Aaron went back up, and they feel asleep.

~The next morning~

Aaron woke up. He opened his eyes to see Melissa. He then realised they were both naked. Shit. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I still need suggestions for ships for the Christmas Special!