Knock First (Aaron x Fem!Ein)

Requested by AnimeBoi-Supa-Hot-! None of this follows any events from Aphmau's stories.

Aaron's POV:

"Here's your room key, your room is number 36 just down the corridor and down the right. If you have any problems just tell us Mr. Lycan." The receptionist said.

"Thanks," I say as I take the key and begin to walk down the corridor.

I needed a place to stay, but everywhere was fully booked. But this place allows to different people to share a room so looks like I'm going to be sharing a room with someone.

I put the key in the key hole opening the door. I push the door wide open and begin to walk in. I look up and was shocked.

Third POV:

Ein sat on the bed with no clothes on. Ein was going to get ready, when the door was thrown wide open to reveal a tall tanned man with black hair and eyes.

Ein quickly grabbed for the blanket next to her to cover herself up.

"I'm so sorry, I should've knocked first!" Aaron said.

"No, it's my fault" Ein says as she stands up.

"This room 36?" Aaron asks.

"Yeah, seems like we are sharing a room then," Ein says.

"Wait, I recognise you from somewhere," Aaron says, while closing the door.

"Are you Aaron?" Ein asks.

"Yeah." Aaron replies.

"I'm Ein. We used to be in the same college." 

Aaron moved over to the bed and laid down.

"We never got past that slow dance did we," Aaron says.

"No we didn't. But I'm willing to go past it now." Ein says as she looks at him.

She walks over to Aaron and climbs on top of him and Aaron puts his hand on her thighs.

"What do you think?" Ein says seductively. 

Aaron's POV:

I smirk, and remove my red shirt and throw it over to the door. I remove my hands and put one hand on her womanhood. I place two of my fingers in her womanhood, and start to do a scissor movement.

"A-Ah Aaron. I'm going to need something bigger in me that your fingers." She says as she begins to unbuckle my belt and unzip my trousers.

Not long after, my boxers are off and on the floor. Ein grabs my member in her hands, and slowly sides my length into herself. Once my tip goes inside of her, she winces but keeps going. Before long, I'm completely inside her.  She puts her hands on my shoulders and grips firmly. I place my hands on her hips, and help her move up and down.

After a few minutes, I begin to thrust slowly into her in time with her bounces. She throws her head back in pleasure and her moans get louder.

"Nhmm... A-Aaron you're so big," she moans in pleasure.

This makes me thrust faster, and she stops bouncing. I thrust my hips into her fast and faster. She lowers her head down towards mine, and we begin to kiss.

Not long after, I can feel myself reaching my limit.

"Ein! i'm gonna cum," I grunt.

"Me too," she moans.

I thrust one more time, before releasing deep inside of her. As I did that, Ein came on my member.

I pulled out, and laid next to her.

"Round two?" I ask.

"Sure," Ein replies, as I grab her waist.