Shower (Aaron x Laurence)

Requested by _Kinky-Bitch_KiriX_!

Third POV:

Aaron heard the faint sound of water running from the shower. Aaron smiled to himself as he know Laurence was getting in the shower. Aaron got up from the sofa and removed his shirt followed by his jeans and boxers.

He know Laurence loved it whenever he got into the shower along with him. Aaron got to the shower and pulled back the shower curtain slightly and stepped in behind Laurence. He wrapped his arms around Laurence's waist, surprising him at first but Laurence soon melted into the embrace.

Aaron rests his head on Laurence's shoulder. His right hand moves away from Laurence's waist and down to his member. Aaron starts to slowly pump Laurence's member earning moans from his boy. Aaron then pushed his member between Laurence's ass and ran his member up and down.

"You're teasing me," Laurence whined.

"Sorry babe, just enjoying the view" Aaron smirked.

Laurence put out his arms to support him as he lent against the wall. Soft moans escaped Laurence's mouth as Aaron pumps Laurence's member quicker. Aaron attacks Laurence's neck leaving small bite marks.

Laurence suddenly gasps as Aaron pushes into him. Laurence pushes back against Aaron's member, causing Aaron to go deeper. Laurence's moans grow louder as Aaron starts to thrust into Laurence's enterance.

Aaron lets go of Laurence's member to place his hands on Laurence's hips to steady himself as he begins to thrust quicker, causing Laurence to become a moaning mess. Laurence's moans filled the bathroom, as Aaron quickened his thrusts. Aaron felt himself getting closer to his climax and so did Laurence.

"Fuck.. I'm close," Aaron grunted.

"Me too," Laurence moaned.

Laurence's tounge hung out of his mouth, panting heavily. Aaron loved seeing his mate like this. It reminded Aaron that him and only him will see this side of Laurence. Aaron slammed himself in as deep as he could, hitting Laurence's g-spot, and came inside Laurence.

Aaron was out of breath, but continued moving in and out of Laurence riding out his high and allowing his mate to climax as well. Laurence soon moaned out Aaron's name as he came into the bathtub below them.

"C'mon babe, lets get you cleaned up," Aaron said, turning the shower back on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back! Sorry being gone since January, but I haven't been feeling like writing although I have wanted to finish this chapter and others. If you could comment some scenarios for future chapters that would help.

Bi Bye~