Fever Dream (Aaron x Ein)

Requested by _Cloudy_Shark_! Part 1 of 2!

Third POV:

Ein had a cold. Ein did not know how he got it, but he knew he had one. Ein's cold did not go away, and Aaron decided to look after him. Aaron would check up on Ein, asking if he wanted anything to eat, drink or if he wanted anything else. Aaron was willing to help Ein with whatever he needed.

Aaron had gone upstairs to check Ein's temperature, when Ein asked for something hot to drink. Aaron said yes and went downstairs to make Ein a hot cup of tea.

When Aaron came up, Ein had pulled the covers over himself and he was laying down in bed. The TV was on and playing a brand-new season of Ein's favourite Netflix series. Aaron put the cup down on the bedside table and walked round the bed and sat next to Ein.

Aaron sat close to Ein and began to stroke Ein's hair. Ein's ears flattened as Aaron did this. Ein then moved his head, so he was resting it again Aaron.

"Aren't you worried you'll get sick like me?" Ein questioned.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine," Aaron said, pulling Ein closer to him.

They stayed like this, until the end of the episode. Aaron mentioned to Ein to drink the tea while it is hot, and Ein sat up to drink it. While Ein did this, Aaron got up and went downstairs.

A few minutes later, Aaron returned upstairs with a few more things. Aaron had brought up a hot water bottle, a new blanket, and a few extra pillows. Aaron put the hot water bottle on Ein and then covered it with the blankets. He put one pillow behind Ein's head and left the others next to him.

"I'll just be downstairs, call me if you need me," Aaron said, taking away a empty cup of what was once water and the spoon from the tea.

As Aaron got to the door, Ein called out, "Aaron."

Aaron turned around to face to Ein.

Yes?" Aaron said.

"Stay me with. Please?" Ein pleaded.

"You sure?" Aaron questioned.

"Yes," Ein whined.

"Ok, just let me put these down." Aaron said, placing the empty cups on the dresser and getting on the bed next to Ein.

As Aaron sat down, Ein moved closer to him and rested his head on his chest again. Aaron once again began to stroke Ein's hair. Ein's ears flattened once again, and he relaxed.

"I love you Ein," Aaron said. "You're just so cute and wonderful."

Ein smiled at the compliment and returned the "I love you" back to Aaron. Ein continued to rest his head on Aaron's chest until he drifted off to sleep.

When this happened, Aaron stayed next to Ein, however he put Ein's head back on the pillow and let the sick male sleep peacefully.