Chapter O3

- Blake -

Everything about this guy mad me wanna punch him, from the way he looks at a girl to the way he checks himself in any reflective object. All he was doing was checking out girls, ( yes I was doing the same but he was my tour guide) this kid was not even showing me around, and to add to that-

" Do you wanna go smoke a blunt?" I heard from the left side of me, witch had to be Derick. I could'nt smoke a blunt not now not here I just got here, that's the reason my mother kick me out of my old home. But if I say no he is going to think I am a pussy and tell everyone and Krystal, Krystal wants a real man.

" Ugh- er, ugh." Was all i said, I most of sounded like a fucking retard.

"It's kay man, no need to worries, well here's the end of our tour," What tour?''See you around dude." That's all Derick said be for running of to some ugly looking girls.

"Ohmigah is that the knew kid, he is hot as fuck," I heard whispers coming from the back of me. It was a couple of cheerleaders by their lockers.

" Well yes I am, Baby cakes." Ew what kind of pick up line did i just say, but she still fell for it.

" Oh, well hi. I'm Sandy, this is Kathy, Nathalia, Sofia, and Isabella." he finished of at the last blond headed girl. " So do you like it here so far?" Nathalia asked

" Yeah it's okay." I stated

"Do you like any one yet?" Sandy asked.

" Do you have your eye on someone?" Sofia asked

"Any hot girls yet, or boys I don't judge?" Kathy asked. It was all almost the same question. I really wanted to say Krystal I honestly do have my eye on her. But it's like god read my mined because right their and then Krystal walked by.

"Why can't I look like her?" Asked Kathy.

" I know right. Her height is just so like, perf and here I am standing like a 5'9 tall beast." Isabella said.

" Shut up Kathy! And you to Bella!" Sandy almost yelled. "She looks like she came out of a cows ass hole and she will never be a model like you Bells." Sandy said to her friends. It was obvious these girls where jealous of her, who would'nt be this chick is gorgeous. I could'nt let them say this about her.

" I think she's actually pretty cute." I said trying to act causal.

"So you like short girls?" Questioned Isabella with a sad look on her face.

" I like all types of girls." I said about to walk away.

" Wait we never got your name." Kathy stopped me.

" Blake, well catch you girls around." I walked away to home room hoping to see Krystal.

Oh Krystal...