Chapter 14

-Krystal- 

Lunch period

I know we're not together but it hurts it really does hurt seeing him with other girls. The way he hugs them, the way he talks to them, hell the way he even breaths next to them. It all just pisses me off! Oh and did I tell you guys about the new girl who came in yesterday? She is a complete straight up whore.  Her name you ask? Nicole Quinn. Nasty name right? Roomer has it that Blake and her are going to the movies this Saturday.

"Hey Krystal." Someone said interrupting my thoughts. I turn my head a bit to see Blake. 

"Hi." I said  obviously annoyed with him.

"What's up?" He said with a slight smile.

" You obviously see me eating. What kind of question is that?" I said rolling my eyes. Yes I am trying to be bitchy.

"What's your problem?" He asked.

"Oh look there is Nicole." I said scratching my nose at what she was wearing.

"Whatever Krystal. When you get off your period, hit me up." And with that Blake collected his things got up and walked to the slut. Nicole.

I watch Blake whisper stuff in her ear, making her laugh. I felt a wired twist and turn in my stomach. God knows what it is but I need to get out of here. No not the town but out of this lunch room. But stupid old me desisted to stay and finish my lunch. I couldn't get my eyes of of them, Blake and Nicole. Blake put his arm around Nicole's waist and kissed her forehead. Nicole is pretty tall at least competed to me, she is about 5'9 while I am like the size of a 12 year old -_-, so attractive.

"Need company?" A girl with dirty blonde almost brown hair said.

"Sure." I smiled up at her.

"I'm Annabel." She said stretching out her hand. 

"Krystal." I said shaking her hand.

" I couldn't help but notice you looking at my sister and the hot kid over there." She said motioning her head to Nicole and Blake.

"Is that obvious?" I asked chuckling a bit.

"Some what obviou." She laughed. " Is he your boyfriend?"

"No." I simply said.

"Well the way you look at them, with full blown jealousy. It kind of seem like you guys have a thing." She told me.

"Well we don't." I said. The bell finally rang signaling us to go to 6th period. I said my goodbyes to Annabel and went to my next class.

"I saw you looking at him."The voice said. The same voice that walked in on me and Blake making out.