Chapter O1

- Blake Stephen Gates -

Damn. That is all that I can say about this girl. She is hot, pretty, beautiful, gorgeous. She was so cute and tiny, her hair ended right at her lower back. Her hands and feet are small, and her height made her even more cute she was about 5'3 and her curves in that dress made me lick my lips. Krystal pointed out to all the different places in town.

"So have you made any friends yet?" She asked looking at me.

" No not really, I just got here on Friday." I replied kindly to her.

" Oh well come on I'll introduce you to some people." She pulled my wrist with her tiny hand. We came in front of a abandon gas station. " Here-" That's all she said. We walked to the back of the gas station. " Here- is where everyone hangs out."

'' Oh. Who are they?'' I said pointing to a group of boys eying her.

" Oh. Well that's- here I'll show you." She said grabbing my wrist again leading me to the guys. "Hey guys this is ugh-" No no she forgot my name, ouch. "Blake." Yes she remembered. " Blake this is Roy," She said pointing to a boy with black hair tats. " This is Nick," She said pointing to another boy with Blond hair and blue eyes. " And Derick." She said pointing to a guy with light brown hair and a snake bite. She looked like she had the biggest crush on this guy. Oh well I have a girl back home. More like three... Any who.

" You look good today Kris." Derick stated. Stupid asshole who thinks he can get every fucking girl. Wait that's me...

" Thanks," Krystal blushed. " You look nice too." She said. We stayed here for about six hours, I just sat their watching  Krystal and this fuck face flirt. I decided I did not want to stay any longer.

" Well I should get going." I said standing up.

"Oh here, I'll show you back." Krystal said also standing up.

" Whatever." I mumbled under my breath. Krystal hugged all the boys good bye and caught up with me.

"So, he is your boyfriend?" I asked referring to Derick.

"Oh no no no, he is jut a friend i guess.." She responded awkwardly. " But are you in a relationship?" She asked taking me back a bit.

" Yes I am." I said hoping to make her jealous.

" Awwww how cute." Was her response -_-. " Well I never asked you but are you going to Durant?" She said referring to the high school in town.

"Yeah, Junior year." I replied.

" Me too." she smiled " Whats your number?" She asked me for my number. Score! She handed me her phone and she waited for her phone back.

"Well I'll see you at school." She said as we reached my grandmothers home.

"Okay well, ugh," I went in for a hug she did't stutter to hug back. " Bye."

And with that I watched her sexy ass leave.