Chapter 13

-Blake-

I had Krystal pinned up against the wall, one hand text to her face the other holding her waist. I brought my lips down to hers, and she immediately closed the gap. Our lips moved in sync. Then we heard the down stairs door open her dad. She pulled away and rushed me to her window, signaling me to get out .

"One last kiss." I whispered to her, before I knew it she gave me a quick peck on the lips then rushed me out of her room. I stepped out of the window and down the large tree next to her window, I took a quick glance at my watch realizing it was 10:33. I started walking down the road and looking around if anyone saw me getting out of  Krystal's house (room). Krystal and I have been sneaking around seeing each other for the last 3 months, witch makes today January, 14Th. Ever since that night at the party when Derick walked in on me and Krystal almost getting it on the sneaking around started happening.

At school I act like I don't know who she is our like she's another class mate. I haven't asked her out officially but we're nothing serious. Right? I mean I do get a pit jealous when she hangs out with other guys a t school, but what makes it worse is that she tells me all about her fun day she had with some guy. 

I poked the key throw the key whole (no pun intended) opening the door to my grandmothers' house. The house was dark only the moon shining throw the house, and the television glowing in the dark. I heard quite snores in the TV room; it was my granny. 

"Granny." I whispered to her softly. "Granny." I said a bit louder, this time I got a response.

"Where have you been?" My grandmothers sleepy voice asked. 

"Places..." I responded.

"Have you been hanging out with those pot heads!?" My grandmother asked her eyes almost bulging out of her head.

"No granny, I've changed..." I said.

"Well go Chang and get to bed." She said pointing her long wrinkly finger up the stairs.

"I ran up the stairs took a quick hot shower, pulled on my boxers and went to bed. Yes I sleep shirtless. My thoughts were all of Krystal, how her lips move on mine, how she smiles making her dimples show, how she scrunches her noes, and her sweet honey voice.

I like this girl, a lot. Almost to much.