Chapter 11

-Blake- 

*Friday night*

I entered the house seeing wasted dancing people making out, the smell of weed and alcohol, and one thing that caught me by surprised Krystal.

Why was she here, she'supposed to be back in Bantam not here in Gangs Vill. It caught me by surprised, who would take her to a party like this?

Derick. 

"Lets dance baby." Some hot blond said grabbing my hand. I did as I was told, she grinded against me to the beat of the music.

"Excuse me!" I heard a voice yell over the music, the voice that I love to hear. 

"What!?" The blond bimbo sneered.

"You're in the way, I want to get to the bar." She said pointing behind us where the bar was.

"Krystal, can we talk." I asked having hope in my voice.

"No." She said disgustedly. Walking past me not to the bar but up the stairs. I of course had to follow her. She walked into a room shutting the door. I walked in right after she did.

"Krystal." I said in a whisper. "Why are you upset with me it's been two days." I asked wanting a answer.

"Because, you lead me on." She said scrunching her eye brows.

"How?" I asked now scrunching my eye brows. "Because I was dancing with another girl and having Sandy on my lap after the fact you started ignoring me." I said.

"No. Because you have a girlfriend." She said looking away from me.

"Really? That's why you're mad at me because I lied about having a girlfriend," That mad her look up at me. "Because I was trying to make you jealous! That's why you're mad?" I said wide eyed.

"You don't have a girlfriend?" She asked finally looking at me

"No. Yes I have slept around with girls back home, but never anything serious. Nothing compared to the kisses I give you, like this one." I said walking to her smashing her lips on mine, feeling the little tingles like the last time I did this. She wrapped her arms around my neck putting pressure on my lips. My hands went down to her waist, I soon licked her bottom lip she gave me an entrance our tongues touched and fought together our lips moving in sync. We stood in the middle of some strangers room making out it made me laugh in my head. She pulled away taking my shirt off then her shirt came off 

I put my hands under her butt just like I did in her bed room. She put her legs around my waist as I backed her up against the wall she moved up and down my waist giving her self pleasure.

"Damn Krystal.. your so beautiful.'' I mumble against her lips. Her lips felt so write on mine I loved the -

"WHAT THE HELL!" I heard a voice say.