Chapter O9

-Blake-

"I'm home Krystal!" Krystal jumped right off of me knowing it's her dad.

"Fuck." She grumbled. She tossed me my shirt and jeans as she put her shirt on and pointed to the

window.

"Krystal?!" We hared from down stairs and foot steps coming up the stairs. I didn't have enough time to jump out the

window. Then she pointed at the closet, I ran to the closet hiding behind so clothes.

"Yes, Daddy?" Krystal called out opening the bedroom door.

"Hi sweetie I'm home early." He said smiling at her.

"I see that." She said to her father.

"Okay well if you need anything, I'll be down stairs." He motioned down the stairs.

"Okay." Krystal said shutting the door in his face.

"Is it clear?" I whispered.

"Yeah it is." She giggled.

"We should do this more often." I said Peking her lips

"Well leave before he comes back." She said pointing towards the door.

"I'll see you tomorrow Right?" I questioned.

"Yes. Yes you will." She told me giving my another quick peck on the cheek. I honestly don't know what we are but all I know is that this girl drives me crazy (in a good way), and when she touches me it feels amazing when i hug her I never want to let go, but for right now where just having a little fun. I did a quick wave and hopped out the window and grabbed on to a tree branch and made my way down.

-Krystal-

Blake. Blake. Blake. That name was in my head, his lips made my lips tingly, his touch left me wanting more. The thought of almost loosing my virginity to him -wait, hold up. He has a girlfriend. HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND! I am so stupid, I am going to call this bastard out tomorrow at school. You know what I'll just play the silent game with him. Ugh, why does this kid gotta be so fucking hot? But the way he makes me feel when I'm in his arms- shut up Krystal, being in his arms makes you want to take a shower.

I hate him.

You know what I never did look him up on facebook. I grabbed my laptop, I went on facebook and typed in ''Blake Gates". I scrolled through the list of names 'till I came across a picture that was of him. I looked at his relationship statues 'Single' aye is he embarrassed to be in a relationship with his girlfriend. This kid the silent game begins....

Now.