Chapter O6

-Krystal-

"Krystal!'' I heard the annoying squeaky voice behind me. I turned my head to the left to see Sandy Richard running towards me with her ten inch heels.

"Yes." I said narrowing my eyes. The only reason she talks to me is if she needs something.

"You look delightful today." Sh said with a fake smile on her face.

"Thank you." I said plainly getting my books from my locker.

"So I was wondering," Oh great. "If you can kinda hook me up with Blake?"

"He has a girlfriend." I said still not making eye contact with her.

"Oh really. Well if you could just give him this." She handed me a little piece of paper.

"Okay." I said finally looking at her.

"Thanks, and did I tell you that you look really nice today?"

"Yes. Yes you did."

"Oh well, thanks again. Bye!" She said in her normal high pitch voice.

I passed a girl of girls surrounding a figure. And of course that figure was Blake. The girls flocked over Blake as he just stood their running a hand throw his hair and smirking.

I laughed to my self of how stupid these girls looked, some were pulling down their shirts to expose their cleavage more other were pulling up their shorts as far as they can go.

Poor girls if only they new that Blake had a girlfriend. I kept waking to my 6Th period thinking of Blake and his girlfriend, about how pretty she could be. Or maybe she was ugly

and a slut. I don't know it's just the jealousy talking.

-After school-

"Krystal!" I heard someone call out this time not a squeaky voice but like a guys voice.

"Blake." I smiled.

"You wanna hang out later?'' He asked kicking the ground as we walked home.

"Why not? Come to my place my dad is helping out with the church late tonight." I said growing a little smirk on my face.

"Yeah cool!" He said excitedly "I mean... yeah sure I guess." He said now trying to hide his excitement.

"Well I'll see you later." I said waving turning the corner to my street.