Chapter 16

-Krystal-

Silence. Pure silence. The only noise was the small inhaling and exhaling coming from his mouth. Which was quite annoying.

"So..." Balke said awkwardly. Am I still mad at him? Yes. Even though he is extremely cute when he is awkward? Yes. 

"You can go you know?" I said not trying to sound harsh but after I said it, it sounded real harsh.

"S-sorry." He said trying to walk out the door but hitting the wall instead. A small giggle escaped my lips makeing Blake smile. "You like when I hurt myself?" He asked almost in a sad voice.

"I enjoy that very much." I said butterflies erupting in my stomach almost like the first time I met him.

"I miss your laugh Krystal," Blake said with a smile. "I miss your hugs, I miss your tiny hands, I miss your lips, I miss you. I wish I still had you next to me." None of that made me forgive him I could give a flying fuck of what he is telling me right now. Even though he made me bluch by saying that I couldn't help but to still be mad at him. 

"Okay." Was all I said. Blake's happy expression turned to dissipointment, his eyes full of glee turned to shock, his smile turned to a frown makeing his tiny dimples disappear.

"Okay!? That's all you have to say is 'Okay' the fuck Krystal? Really I just told you how I felt and you turn me down like that.I am pissed the fuck off now, at you!" Blake's hash voice took me back a bit never had I heard him tell like that, I can't believe the twins haven't come up and asked if we were okay yet. Hell no was I going to let Blake win this fight.

"Jesus please forgive me for what I am about to say." I said looking up doing the sign of the cross. "You lisen here you- you bastard, don't ever talk to me like that. You have no reason to be mad at me it is me who should be mad at you! You just fucked a girl and now you want to come in here and sweet talk me into likening and careing for you again! Well lisen up Mr I could care less of how you feel about me, go fuck yourself Blake Gates!" With that I grabbed my house keys  and stomped down stairs to go home. I did the sign of the cross while walking down stairs asking God to forgive me.

"Is everything okay?" Nicole asked.

"Just peachy." I said with a fake smile.

"I'll talk to you later Anna. Have a good night you two." I said and walked out the house.

"Krystal! Krystal! Krys-" I heard my name being shouted befor I shut the door. I ran down the street trying to get to my house faster then light, my  vision becoming a blur at first I didn't know what it was but then it hit me I Krystal Yasmin Megantine was about to cry over a boy. A Preacher's daughter crying over a bad boy. What has happened to the world was it turning inside out?

Why do I care so much for Blake? Why am I so jealous of him hanging out with outher girls? Why can't he be ugly and only hot in my eyes so the girls can back off? 

Were me in Blake ever together? Even as a secret?

So many qustions running in my mind. But I hade no answer for any of these qoustions all I knew is that some one was behind me.

I have a feeling that I know who it is.

Mr. Bad boy himself Blake Stephen Gates.