Chapter 15

-Krysal-

Two days later

"You're coming over later right?" Annabel asked.

"Yea of course." I answerd sweetly.

"Kay, see you tonight!" Annabel waved and ran off. Tonight I am going to Annabel and Nicole's house, not to hang out with Nicole but with Annabel ,she is pretty cool. Oh and Blake you ask. He has been hanging out with his 'Friend' Nicole. But every couple of minutes or so he takes a few glances at me. I unlocked the door to my house and walked in, thank Lordy Jesus that my daddy is at the church helping out.

**

I did a double knock on the door, so Annabel could open it.

"Krystal!" Annabel cheered. "Come on in." She step aside to let me in."My room is the second one to the left. I'll be right up." She said to me.

I walk to her room but couldn't help my self to look in the other rooms. One was a tad bit open and mumbling and groaning was going on. I creaked the door open just a little to seewhat was happening. My heart fell to my stomache in little pieces, I feel like someone ripped it out of me and repeatedly stomped on it. As much as I tried to peel my eyes away I couldn't my eyes were glued on them, them being Blake and Nicole.

"What are you doing?" I heard a voice behinde me ask makeing me jump. 

"You didn't tell me Blake was here or going to be here." I said.

"He's here, what? My sister didn't tell me. Good God I have to fix my hair, and my makeup." Annabel said running to her room.

"Why?" I asked following behinde her.

"Have you seen how hot and sexy Blake Gates is?" She asked almost in disbelief.

"I mean he is good looking and has a nice body but why put on so much makeup?" I said referring to the amount of foundation she was putting on.

"Oh yeah didn't Ya'll almost fu-?"  She didn't finish her sentence because I interrupted her.

"No no we didn't." I said. "It was just a kiss."

"Yeah a kiss that lead to clothes being thrown on the floor." She said laughing at her own joke.

"Shut up! That is between us two if you tell anybody I swear.." I said motioning a finger to my neck and pretending to cut in, acting like I will kill her. 

"Do I look good?" She asked.

"Just great." I said showing a toothy smile.

"Do you want anything to-" Annabel started saying but soon stopped looking past me at the door, her mouth becoming slightly ajar. I turned around to see a shirtless Blake. I tried to look at anything but his abbs,so their was only one place; his eyes. I got lost in them, his eyes are the color of th ocean with a hint of green.

"Krystal." Blake said acknowledging my presences.

"So Annabel your sister wants you." Blake said motioning his head out the door.

"O-Ohkay." Annabel said with a red face. I was left alone with Blake Gates in a room, and it's not the first time.