Chapter O5

- Blake -

From: Kristy <3

Jk, lol but what's up blue eyes?

That 'Jk' had to ruin everything, it just had to rain on my parade. Right when I thought she had a inch of felling for me BAM it was a 'Jk'. Oh well their are plenty of hot girls at Durant. I don't feel like texting back, but I do feel like taking a hot bath. Few hours past and Krystal was still in my mind. I don't know their is something about her that is so attractive and her personality tops it all, what guy would'nt like this girl?

Tuesday-

I woke up with the sound of my grandmother opening up the store, I immediately got up took a shower did my man stuff, said good bye to Grany and was out the door. I stopped by the bagel store right down the street, got a Cinnamon raisin bagel with cream cheese on the go. The door jingles rang singling someone walked in I didn't bother to look, knowing it was a normal costumer.

But no it was not just a normal costumer, it was the one and only Krystal.

"Morning, Fransis." She waved at the mid aged lady supposedly named Fransis. Then her eyes looked around the room and stopped at me. " Oh, hey Blake." She said with a bit of a smile on her lightly tan face.

"Hi Krystal." I said practically drooling, she looked so good in those tight skinnys.

" Can I have a Sesame seed bagel with extra cream cheese, and a water to go." She said looking above her where the chart was. "So, Blake..." She said teasingly.

"So Krystal..." I said back playfully. The lady (Fransis) handed Krystal her bagel and we went of to school.

- Krystal - (After school)

As soon as I open my house door my father is sitting their taping his foot, this should be great.

"How was school?" He asked still with a stern face on.

"Good, I guess?'' I answer, more like a question.

"Well I'm just going to say it. Where you with that kid today?" He asked, meaning Blake.

"Yes, daddy I was." I answered honestly.

"Why?'' He asked now getting up.

"Because daddy, were friends." I say.

"Is he pure?" That question terrified me I hated talking about sex with my dad.

"I don't know we don't talk about that kind of stuff." I answer a bit shaky

"Do not lie, I was a teen once I know what you kids talk about." He said. That kind of grossed me out, knowing that your father sex talked with girls. I have never ever done that with Blake and we never talk about if we are still virgins.

"I'm not lying, I promise. Talking like that is Gross." I say scrunching my nose.

"Well, I don't want you fooling around with him." He says sitting back down.

"I promise I'm not dad.He is just a friend, plus how can I fu- screw," I corrected my self realizing I almost cursed in front of my father, that was the second time this week. "With a guy I just meet five days ago," I say now making another nasty face. "That's just gross." I finish off.

"Well I trust you, sweetie. It's just that Fran sis was telling me you two were getting real close." Why would Fransis lie about me and Blake, we didn't even touch another.

"Well Fransis is a lier I wouldn't trust her..." I say walking towards the kitchen.

So many lieing people in this town.