Chapter 17 - Last Chapter I Guess

-Krystal-

With one quick swift I turned around and was face to face with Blake.

"What?" I spat in his face.

"I did not!" Was all he said. "I did not fuck her!" A slight smile came on my face but then vanished when I realized he at least had to make out with her.

"Did you kiss her?" I questioned.

"So what if I did, we were never anything serious." He told me.

"Who you and her?" I asked 

"No me and you." He said motioning his finger back and forth between the two of us.

"Really Blake, so all the sneaking around hugging and kissing meant nothing to you?" I asked bitterly.

"I mean it did. A lot, you would never imagine how much!" I swallowed hard not knowing what to say. This kid means so much to me I would of never thought I could care for someone so much like I do with him.

"..." I stayed silent looking at the ground. I suddenly felt to fingers under my chin.

"Look at me." Blake demanded in a soft voice. I looked up at him. "I like you Krystal, I like you a lot. More then I have ever liked anyone else. I didn't screw Nicole yes I kissed her but that kiss ment nothing, nothing like the kisses I give you." For some odd reason I felt like I herd those words befor, and I did Blake said them to me the night I almost lost my virginity. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad one but all I know is I needed to give this kid a huge hug. That's what I did I tackled him in a hug and buried my head in his chest he immediately held me tightly to him.

"I lo-like you so much." He said into my hair. I didn't responded I just hugged tighter. That's when I realized where in the center of the town where anyone can be watching us.

"I gotta go." I say pulling away " I'll text yeah later." I said with a smile and almost walked away.

"Wait!" Blake said and gave me a small peck on the lips.

"Bye." I giggled.