2!

Angel 

I lower my head since he is an alpha and well I don't know my rank to be honest. I hear a deep a low growl making me jump and groan in pain. The door of the cell gets ripped off making me panic, I can tell that he is the alpha. He approaches me and rips the chains off of me while I hear Rose saying something but I can barely hear her. The alpha pulls me into his chest "MATE" he yells and I feel myself relax in his arm. My mother told me about mates he is what I need the person who will help me. I grip his shirt in my palms and feel myself slip in the warm darkness. 

Tyler 

when Max told me about a rouge I told him to lock them in the cell and deal with it later but he minds link me again. "alpha it's a girl she messed up and there's something off.... she is a wolf but.... she's different." I sigh welp there goes my late-night paperwork "Alright I'll come down to the cells in 10 minutes" I wrap up my work and start making my way to the cells. As I open the door leading to the cells I smile at the most gorgeous scent like vanilla, honey, rainfall, and maybe flowers. I feel  Zander freaking out "what's your issue?" "the smell it's mate, we have mate" I pick up my pace but as I turn the corner a pain hits me in my head and heart and Zander is furious. 

"Mate she's hurt she's in pain" he growls and I run to the cell that I see Max standing at and I rip the door off the hinges she has her head down but I see her beautiful long curly hair. I rip the chains off of her and pull her to my chest. She is bleeding and is full of bruises, scars, and wounds. I feel her relax in my arms and slowly looks up at me and I see her big hazel eyes look into ice blue ones. She grips my shirt in her small hand and goes limp, her mouth hangs open and her eyes roll back as her breathing becomes very shallow. 

I mind link the pack doctor telling him to be ready for me, I sprint out of the cell with her in my arms scared of how small and weak she is. I kick the door open of the medical part of the packhouse seeing the main doctor "My mate" I growl while seeing his eyes widen at what I said and how she looks "get her on a bed now!". I place her on the beds and two nurses wheel her into a room as Jake the doctor tells me to follow him. 

After maybe hours of Jake helping my beautiful mate, he finally says she is done "she hasn't been fed in days and there is barely any type of hydration. The wounds are due to physical abuse, chains, whips, punching, and kicking, maybe more. I growl and punch the wall next to me making a hole in the wall. "She probably won't be up for days she needs to heal" 

Angel 

I open my eyes and not feeling the same type of pain I'm used to, I look around the room and see it's like a hospital I'm in. I rustle in the bed making a big figure appear to me making me jump "it's just me, your safe" a beautiful deep voice says and I nod. He calls the doctor and stands next to me petting my hair as I lean into the touch. "mate" I hear Rose purr and I smile happy that I'm strong enough to hear her again. 

The doctor walks into the room "hello, well I don't know your name I need basic information about you" I nod and lean forward to take the clipboard from him and he hands it to me. I fill in my name, age, height, weight, and other basic information. I gave the clipboard back but my mate takes it first and reads it "Angel?" I nod "Angel I'm Tyler can you speak?" he asks me while leaning in. I hear the voice of the Moongoddes "speak my love, you can trust and love him".

I open my mouth and really focus on what I want to say "yes" I whisper with a very quiet and weak voice. The doctor hands me a cup of water and I drink it happily "what happened?" Tyler asks while taking the empty cup from me. I sigh "a lot has happened, I say still with a shaky voice. "Miss Berry we need to give you injections to stable you" I  start to panic "no please, I'm not dangerous, I won't hurt anyone, please no drugs". Tyler growls a bit and starts petting my hair again "we don't think you are, the needle is to help you recover" the doctor smiles softly. 

I hear the Moongoddes again "show him who you are, for you are safe and loved" I take a deep breath. "No, I can recover on my own" I reply, before I let him talk I move my leg closer to myself. "what are you doing?" Tyler panics as I close my eyes and think of my leg before, feeling safe, feeling healthy. I place my hand over the wound and I feel the skin change, I run my hands up and down my legs, stomach, and arms healing myself from all the wounds. I open my eyes and let out a breath no longer feeling a pain in my chest, feeling relaxed and no more pain. 

I see the doctor gobsmacked I face Tyler "The prophecy is true" he whispers. he pulls me into him "did they hurt you because of your gift love?" I nod still shocked that I can finally have my gift back.