Part 16

Angel- 

I'm outside in the garden with Tyler's mother having a conversation about him when he was a kid as she shows me pictures. I'm in a middle of a giggling fit as I look at a photo of Tyler crying on the floor. "Oh dear look!" Jen gasps as she points at my feet, I look down as see vines wrapping around my ankles with bright yellow flowers sprouting. 

I gasp but smile playing with them, "You are perfect for Tyler I haven't seen him like this since well he was like this" She hands me a photo of Tyler with a huge smile. "This was the last day his best friend was alive" she pauses "he was murdered by rouges" I gasp and feel my eyes stings. I give her a small smile and hand her back the photo. 

A loud growl erupts the  air causing us to jump from our seats making the vines rip from ankles burning my legs. A bear emerges from the woods coming towards us, I start to  walk towards it slow and steady as Jen screams for Tyler and Adam to help. I slowly raise my hand to catch the attention of the bear.

The bear slows its pace and begins to walk straight to me holding eye contact. Just as I am about to touch the dark brown fur of the bear Tyler yells for me. But I reach out and place my fingertips and I feel the bear sigh and fall onto his belly as I continue to pet. I feel a sudden pain in my leg and a whimper from the bear. I look down to his right leg and see that his fur is covered in blood, I frown. I look up to see a crowed has formed but I pay no mind, I sit on my bum and place my palms on his leg, I hum a soft tune and I hear the bears whimpers get softer and lower. 

After a couple of minutes I open my eyes and there is no more blood, the bear gets back up to his feet and stands on his Hine legs with his arms in his air. The crowed gasped in fear but I has none, Tyler tries to run but I quickly make sure vines grow around his ankles keeping him in place but he growls and yells in anger. The bear flings it self towards me but still I have no fear and he rests his arms on my shoulders hugging me. I let out a loud laugh "Oh it's okay sweetie your healed now, no need to thank me" I say to the bear and he understands. He pulls his head back in licks my face which makes me yelp and laugh. 

I walk with the bear back to edge of the woods "now you stay safe, if you get injured come back here I'll help you" I place a kiss on his head and he stares back and slowly walks back into his home the woods. I turn back around and speed walk back to Tyler and touch the vine releasing his legs. I grabs me into his arms "why did you do that? why did you hold me back? are you okay?" he questions. 

"Because he was hurt and need my help since I can only help him, if you came you would have scared him hurting you or others, and yes I'm fine more than fine he gave me a hug" I smile and he shakes his head at me.   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Tyler and I are sitting in his office I'm arranging flowers as Tyler works , from time to time I peak up from what I'm doing to look at Tyler as he works. A soft knock comes to his office door "Come on" Tyler yells and stands up from his seat giving me a kiss on my head and leans on the front of his desk. The woman from when I was with the doctor walks in "Good afternoon Alpha, Luna" She smiles at me to which I return. 

"What is it you need?" Tyler questions "well sir, you had the ball to introduce Angel as your mate but since she's a goddess to fully accept her into the pack we will have to have a wedding" the lady explains. "a wedding? Angel what do you think of it" he asks "well I love weddings they are so pretty... and the flowers!" I gasp about thinking of all the different flowers. "well I guess that's a yes from Angel" Tyler chuckles "well Alpha I'll get in touch with the others who planned out the ball so we can get started with that" She smiles and walks out. 

Tyler crouches down in front of where I'm sitting, he leans in and starts to kiss me, I wrap my arms around his neck kissing him more. Tyler lifts me up from my seat and wraps my legs around his waist so he's holding me up. We pull apart and we lean our foreheads together "we are getting married" I whispered "WE are getting married" Tyler repeats and we start kissing again. 

Tyler starts walking towards the door of his office "Where are we going" I question "Don't worry my Angel I'm here" I giggle hiding my face in his neck giving him light kisses to which he moans. I pull my head back "I'm sorry" I apologizes "No love I made that sound because I like it, I really really like it" he explains. I gasp and nod understanding putting my face back where I was. 

I hear the click of a door closing so I again pull my head away from his neck seeing we are in our bedroom. Tyler places me on the bed "what are we doing in here Ty?" I question "Oh don't worry my love I'll be showing you" he smirks taking his shirt off.