10!

Angel
It's about 3 hours before the ball and Mary has dragged me away from Tyler since we spent the day together. She tells me to start Geri g ready now, I have never started getting this early so I look at her confused.

"We have to do your hair, makeup, shoes, dress, accessories" she explains pushing me into the bathroom. I quickly realize what she's saying so I shut the door and start getting the shower ready. I wash my hair out completely and just stand in the shower, I get out and brush my teeth with mouthwash. I open the door and see Mary, Jen, and Heather "thank you all for the help" I blush. 

Jen just drags me over to a chair "Oh don't worry honey it's our job and pleasure" she smiles. "Now I'm going to do your makeup, Mary will do your hair, and Heather will do your nails" and with that everyone starts. 

After I don't know how long, but it was long until everyone was done, "Take a look at yourself honey" Jen smiles at me. I stand up and walk to the mirror my hair look's beautiful in this high ponytail and with the couple of strands cupping my face there are some clips in my hair that are shaped like butterflies. 

My makeup is done perfectly, there isn't too much that makes it look cakey but just enough. and My nails are at a perfect length with a beautiful light pink colour. I turn around "you all did amazing" I gush, Mary smiles "come on let's get you into your dress and shoes. I step into my dress and slip on these small heels that give me a bit of height. 

"you will blow Tyler away" Heather giggles and I join her, they start packing up their things. "Okay I already did my makeup and hair so I just need to get into my dress and we can take you to where you have to be for the party" she explains and steps into the bathroom. I sit down on the bed playing with the dress in my fingers. 

 Mary comes out in a long, form-fitted dress "You look amazing Mary" I smile and I give her a hug. she looks taken back from my hug, but then hugs me back. "I haven't really hugged anyone in a while" she chuckles "How come?" I ask focusing on her. "I lost my family when I was younger and from there I was put into training" I give her another hug. 

"I was very close with my sister when we were younger and my father took me and locked me away so I never got to really touch her, I could only see her from time to time. But now you are like my older sister so you do have a family now, me" I smile. She has small tears in her eyes and hugs me "Thank you.... but we have to get going before we are late".

She dries her eyes and opens the door for me, we walk down a bunch of hallways and we stop in front of a large staircase. "You will walk down here when Tyler introduces you which should be soon, I will walk you down to Tyler". 

We talk for a bit and I keep looking down seeing more and more people crowded in until the lights dim and Tyler's voice can be heard. "Good evening to everyone who has attended, most of you know the context of this ball which is to introduce my mate, her name is Angel and she is well like an Angel". Everyone lets out a soft laugh to his corny joke "so to my pleaser my mate" a spotlight shines in my direction. 

Mary loops her arm into mine and we take a step forward, we stand in place for a couple of seconds and then descend down the stairs slowly so we both don't fall. We make it to the bottom and everyone is starting, I have never had this much attention I feel so weird. But I let out a small smile and Tylers walks up and takes me from Mary. 

He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me into him, he lifts his glass as does everyone and they all take a drink. Tyler leans down "you okay love?" he whispers in my ear "yes I'm alright just a lot of people I'm used to be but I'm fine" I smile. 

A middle-aged woman that's taller than me with short black hair walks up "Tyler James Ace" she says making Tyler pop his head up making me giggle big bad alpha hu? She places her hand on her hips and looks at him "yes mother" he smirks. "Why haven't you introduced me to your wonderful mate yet" she complains to him "because your loud" she gasps and smacks his arm lightly "I am not," she says a bit too loudly.

I laugh "I think you speak just fine" I smile, she looks over at me "see, you know nothing Tyler," she says while Tyler just rolls his eyes at his mother and her behaviour. "Now I'm taking her for a bit so bye," she says while taking me from Tyler and walking off. Tyler just looks shocked while I laugh "I like you already" she gushes to me "I can say the exact same thing". 

We have been off to the side talking for about 10 minutes so far and it's been amazing "I'm sorry to ask this, but I have heard your story just how are you so well spoken" she asks. "Oh no it's fine, I have always been a bit ahead of others and when I was locked away I was given books so I read about anything and everything. So I can just get some grasp of the outside, it's my voice that's the hard part, it shakes, cracks, quiet, and my throat hurts from just how much I have been talking so much" I explain.

She gives me a tight hug and whispers to me "oh don't worry my dear we have you" as we are pulling away the lights shut off, the music stops and loud noises are can be heard, glasses breaking, people screaming. I try reaching out to grab Amy, Tyler's mother but no one was there, two arms wrap around me and I'm lifted up and scream but since there is so much happening around me no one can really tell it's me. 

I get dragged outside and I get put into a car "Tyler?" I question since I can't tell who the figure is. The person's head pops in "no my princess it's your king" and the door slams it was alpha, Jack. What is happening where is Tyler, I look out and see that the lights are still off but there is a big light it's a fire. I start hitting the window "Tyler!" yelp. 

Jack turns around "He's nothing to you my princess nothing" The door across from me opens and Seif sits and grabs my placing a cloth over my mouth making me inhale whatever was on it. and I feel myself slumping in my seat and the car driving off making the light of the fire get smaller and smaller.