11!

Angel-

I stir around in the bed and hear a whisper "she's like a baby, my baby" that doesn't sound like Tyler? He has a deeper voice the one that makes your ear perk up when you hear it, I open my eyes but they hurt so I squint and I see Alpha James standing over me.

I scream jumping back to the other edge of the bed but I end up rolling off the bed and I hit my forehead on the nightstand causing it to split. "Oh, baby" James gasps and runs over to me and picks me up. I start squirming in his arms "it's okay relax" he hushes me and I just go stiff in his arms.

He places me on the sink and checks my head, he sighs "you really hit your head baby" he says. While bandaging my head once he's done he kisses my head. "Why are you kissing me? And calling my baby?" I question.

He tenses up "because I love you and you will love me" he smiles through clenched teeth. "But Tyler is my mate, I love him and he loves me?" I question again. This time he whips around to face me since he turned around to put away the first aid.

"Mates don't matter they don't matter at all" he hissed through his teeth. He quickly picks me up and carries me back to the bedroom. I start to squirm in his arms so he tightens his grip on me.

"No let me go I don't want to be here, I want to be with Tyler" he growls out loud and tosses me on the bed. I try to hide from him since he looks beyond mad. "Don't hide!" He yells and I jump "I'm sorry, I'm just frustrated, I won't ever hurt you okay?".

I just nod my head still scared of him and I would not be scared until I'm with Tyler again. He sighs again and pets my hair and tries to kiss me but I just whimper and turn away. He gets up and leaves, I get up from the bed and walk over to the window.

All I see are trees, where am I? What does he want from me? How can he love me? I sit down on the floor my head hurting from all the thoughts. More and more questions swirl around my head.

"Wake up baby, come on" I hear a voice say I open my eyes and see James. I rub my eyes I guess I fell asleep. He picks me up and places me on the bed "I need you to get dressed into this" he hands me a dress.

I take the dress from him and walk into the bathroom and change I see that the dress goes mid-thigh. It's pretty form fitted on me, I open the door and walk back out to a very fidgety James.

" you look gorgeous baby" he walks up to me and grips my hips making me uncomfortable. He starts walking me out of the room and through the house. We make it to his office and he sits down at his desk. 

"Come sit on my lap baby," he tells me while patting my lap. I shake my head no "come on baby come sit" he has this look on his face that scares me so I sit on his lap.

I just play with my fingers while I hear Jame talk, I just tune out what he's saying, I feel my head is tilted up and I face the computer. I see Tyler he has small burns, marks and bruises on him. I jump forward to the screen "Tyler! Tyler oh your okay thank God! Help! Help me" James grips my jaw and tries to smash my face into his.

I slam my palm into his face "no!" I scream as I hear Tyler yelling as well. I start to cry begging him to stop, he finally stops and places my face into his chest and rubs my back. Tyler is screaming and yelling swearing up and down. I'm just sobbing loudly trying to turn and see Tyler again. James picks me up and stands up as well and hands me over, Seif, I can see Tyler from my view. 

His face is red, his eyes are pitch black, too focused on Tyler I don't see James. With that James squishes my face and kisses me, I quickly pull away thrashing my arms scratching his face with my nails.  He touches his cheek "you'll get there soon baby, you'll love me sure enough" and then Seif starts walking out as I scream bloody murder for Tyler.