8!

Angel-

I have a very bad urge to pee, I wake up and move my legs which now feel ten times better. I slide off the bed and walk over to the bathroom, I close the door and do my business. When I finish I open the door and Tyler is standing right in front of me making me yelp. I pout my lips out which makes his eyes flash again. He picks me up so my legs are wrapped around him. 

"What are you doing my love?" he asks leaning into my face "Nothing why?" he has a big grin on his face "I want to get you out of this room, maybe let your wolf out since we haven't seen her" Rose purrs "yes that sounds perfect" "That sounds like fun" I smile. "all of your clothes are in the closet now, so you get dressed then we can go out for our run". 

I walk into the closet and see everything neatly tucked away, I grab sweatpants and a t-shirt since I will shower after the run and changed again. I pull my now long hair into a top bun and walk back out "let's go love" he smiled and held my hand walking us out of the room. As we make it downstairs there are a bunch of men standing in the kitchen and they all go quiet. The one with moppy wet-looking curly hair walks closer to us but is mostly looking at me. 

"When you're done with him I'll love to talk to you" confused about what he is meaning I tilt my head to the side scrunching my nose while playing his words over in my head.  I look over at Tyler hoping he understands what he means but instead his face is in this evil scowl his breathing is deep, shallow, and harsh. 

"Do you think you can sit over there for a second love?" Tyler questions me, I cup his face in my hand "Are you okay?" I question him "yes, I just need to take a second" he breaths out. I nod understanding that this is something more in his department, I go on my tippy toes and kiss his cheek and walking off. I sit on the sofa swaying my feet 

"I'm excited to be let out, I have changed the rest was nice" 

I jump scared from the voice but just remembering that it was Rose 

"I haven't heard from you in years" I speak back with tears in my eyes 

"ahh I know but I can tell things will change" she purs 

I hear loud sounds and lots of thrashing, I just sink into the sofa closing my eyes tight. I feel someone's hand on my thigh "It's me love" Tylers deep voice whispers. I slowly open my eyes "Hi" I whisper out "Hi" he chuckles and pulls me off the sofa. As we are walking past the kitchen I see the man from before with a bloody mouth and a black eye. "Don't focus on the silly things love" Tyler whispers while turning my head to look forward. 

We reach the forest "go behind that tree and switch, I'll be waiting here for you" I nod and go behind the tree. I close my eyes take a deep breath focusing and I feel my body change as I and Rose switch 

Rose-

I feel the soft moist dirt under my paws as I walk out from the tree, I'm still smaller than Tyler. I see his breath hitch "pure white" as he pets me and I purr in happiness. "I'm going to switch myself and we will go for our run" he smiles. I lift my head into the sky feeling the breeze on my face. 

I hear a twig snap and I turn around and see this huge wolf that's a deep shape of gray almost looking black. He walks slowly to me and nuzzles me into his neck, he stay there for a while until he steps back and looks off into the woods. 

I take that as a hint to start running, I take a puff and I start. I see the trees passing by me and I kick the dirt with paws with every step. I see him next to running so I go faster I have never run this fast before and I see Tyler's wolf struggling behind trying his best to keep up but I just go faster. I decided to jump up on a tree, I turn while in the air so now I'm running in the direction we came from. I look behind and see Tyler's wolf just looking at me. 

He shakes his head and runs after me, I go back behind the tree I was before and I switch back again.

Angel- 

I come back from the tree and I stretch my arms and legs feeling amazing in a way I have never felt before. Tyler has switched as well and he looks at me shock in his face "What the hell was that?" he questions. while I giggle "I don't know but I felt good" I confessed while fiddling with my fingers. 

By now we are inside in the kitchen eating lunch when Seif walks in "Good afternoon Alpha, Angel" he smiles to which I return. "Sir your parents have found out about Angel and they want to have the annual ball and soon, we have started inviting other packs and it will take place tomorrow night". I see Tyler tense up again as he clenches his fist "no not yet, why must people do things for me, she's not ready I know what's best". 

With every word he gets louder, I lift my hand and grab his forearm "It's alright, we can do the ball tomorrow, they are just excited I don't mind, you better go call them and start planning things, if you need me I'll be with Mary" I smile to him. He takes a deep breath and kisses me and I kiss back.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone I just wanted to thank everyone so much for how many reads so far after just publishing it not too long ago :) so thank you all again for everything and any questions or comments I would love to hear from you all, have a great day :)