6!

Someone- 

I see her she is right in front of me she was perfect before but she's changing now and changing a lot. Her legs seem to be longer but she's the same height, she is curvier now bigger features, her hands look petite and delicate, her nails look perfect, she looks healthier. Her long dark curly hair has grown past her ass, her eyes seem to be bigger, her lips as well, cheeks seem to pink and rosy. 

Her face seems to have a different shape to it making her even more breathtaking, she has involved in the jewel she has been described to me she was like that before but now she has reached goddess looks since she is technically the descendant of the moon goddess. I take out my phone and I take pictures of her I pose her in different ways and I save them to my phone but also hiding them In my phone. 

I place the blanket over her and play with her hair I lean down "soon you will be ours" I smile and I leave the room before someone starts getting suspicious of me. 

Angel- 

I wake up and I stretch I look at my hands and see how they are different, then my legs are longer, my hair is longer, I have gotten a better figure. I sit up but when I try to move my legs I'm stuck. "Angel? do you want Tyler?" Mary asks me I nod while playing with my now very long hair. 

Tyler comes into the room and stops dead in his tracks he lets out a low but deep growl his normally green eyes turn black. "leave I'm here" he tells the fighters which they do and closes the door. He takes long strides and sits down next to me on the bed, he cups my face and his eyes trail all around me "you changed" I giggle "You think? I haven't noticed" and he chuckles. "Tyler?" he hums while play with my hair now "everything is sore but my legs...... they hurt a lot" I whisper leaning into him. 

He rubs my back "I'll get Dr.Lee" I just nod my head since I feel my eyes tearing up. I hear the door open and I look up from Tyler's chest "hello dear" I give him a small weak smile. He asks me basic questions "do you feel like eating?" I think "yes but just a little" he nods "due to the sudden changes and how fast they happened and how you had food issues before you are very weak so I say start eating small bowls of fruit, cookies, sweets throughout the day" Tyler thanks him. 

Tyler picks me up and lays me back down in the bed, he pulls the covers over me. He walks around the bed and gets in and lays next to me. "Tyler?" I whisper "yes?" he says while his eyes are closed, I sit up and I look at his face and then I lean down and I kiss him slowly on his lips. He grabs the back of my neck and kisses me so softly as if he did it too hard I would shatter. 

A knock at the door scares me making me jump up, my hair ends up in Tyler's mouth so he starts coughing. Mary walks in with a bowl "I brought her strawberries and Mangos, Herny told me she likes those" I sit up and reach for the bowl excited to have the fruits again. "Eat slowly" Tyler warns while standing up from the bed. Mary leaves by then and he walks over to me and bends down so he's face to face with me. 

"That was very sneaky of you," he says with a straight face making me giggle "I guess it was" This time he leans in and kisses me. "I have to get back to work, I want you to go online shopping with Mary today so you can wear proper clothes" he explains. I nod happily feeling my lips tingle from the kiss and the fruit. 

Mary and the 3 men walk back into the room "Angel whenever your ready we can start looking for clothes" she says while sitting down on a chair "we can start now and you can sit by me" I offer. I look at the 3 men and smile "I'm sorry but I don't know any of your names, I think I should since well I'll be with you every day from now on" I explain. 

The one on the far left starts speaking "I'm Seif, that's Andrew, and he is Michael" the two other nods there heads. Seif is the biggest and tallest out of them which would make you think he would be scarier but there is something in his eyes that tells a different story. 

Mary is now on the bed with a laptop next to her "whatever you like, put it in the cart and pick your size" I nod put the bowl down after eating half and feeling much better already. I must have had picked out over 100 things "you sure you don't want more?" Mary asks, I turn and look at her like she is crazy "I think all of this is more than enough" I reassure her. 

Mary stands up and pulls out her phone and starts talking with whoever is on the other line, I finish the rest of my fruit and Seif is quick to take it from me "I'll take it you rest" he says. "I'm going to the store to pick these things up for you at the store, Andrew and Michael you guys stay and I think Seif said that Henry wanted to see you so you go" she orders everyone. 

I lay back in the bed feeling tired once again "Miss Angel Michael and I will be outside the door so just yell" Andrew says and they all walk out of the room. I sigh and fall back asleep