12!

Tyler- 

My ears are ringing, my vision is all burly but I'm looking around for Angel where is she. As I'm digging through stones I see my mother "Mom!" I yell and kneel down to where she sitting. "I'm fine none of us is hurt" she reassures me. "Where is Angel" I question while her eyes change "I don't know someone grabbed her and ran off, I thought it was one of your men" she confused while I clenched my fists. 

After hours of helping everyone, we relocate to a different packhouse we own, I question everyone I see about Angel but nothing. Marry is very upset, I'm in my office going through all the security camera footage. I see my phone buzz I quickly pick it up and see it's a picture of Angel asleep on a bed. 

someone has her! I quickly call the number "well hello Tyler" the voice chuckles, JAMES its fucking James "You dick you have her!" I scream through the phone. He just laughs "she was never yours, she's mine and will always be mine" he spits and cuts the phone. I throw my phone across the room I feel Ace trying to surface but the only way to get her back is to stay calm and focus. 

I call my men and we start planning and trying to figure out where the hell James is. As we are searching I get a call from James on the computer. I pick up and I see a red-eyed Angel sniffling while she looks at her lap and James with a dumb ass smirk on his face. It's taking everything in me to not flip the hell out. He lifts her head up and her eyes start bawling and reaching out for me crying. James tries to comfort her and I completely lose it and start yelling at him, then he tries to fucking kiss her! 

He is pushing his face into her's as she cries and pulls her head back, now I'm out of my chair as my hands start to change into claws and I start growling. He places her into his chest and starts rubbing her back. I'm literally shaking from anger, then he hands his over to fucking Seif the man I put in charge to keep her safe and he help him. 

Ace- 

all I see is red, just pure red, but my princess's scream catches my attention she's thrashing around reaching towards me calling for Tyler. Don't worry my princess I'm coming and all hell will have to pay for taking you away from me. I let out a deep and low growl which very much catches his attention. 

"I swear to I will find you and that fucking trader and I will torture you I won't kill you I will make you suffer" I growl out and I see him shaking but he composes himself. "Never. She. Will. Always. Be. MINE" he spits and ends the call. I pick up the computer and try to smash it but Max stops me. 

"Don't we can track the call and see where she is don't worry we will get her back okay, Tyler?" I face him "no Tyler, it's me Ace" I smirk and see everyone stiffen. Max starts talking again "Okay Ace, we need Tyler back I know you want to find Angel but you being like this you won't find her properly, please give us back Tyler". 

I take a deep breath knowing that he is right Tyler can be more of a help I close my and just breathe feeling the switch happen.

Tyler- 

I breathing heavy feeling my lungs burn with every breath, my hands are clenching the desk digging my fingernails into it feeling the wood go into me. "Trace the call and Fast," I say from pure anger that it came out smooth and calm. Max nods and takes that computer from the desk and starts typing fast on the keyboard. I still feel Ace right and the front of my head paying great attention to what is happening to cause a pounding headache. Her voice, her screams are still bringing in my ears, her red eyes and those big hot tears rolling down her cheeks bawling.

I'm sitting on my chair as my leg bounces and all the ideas of how I will torture them are racing through my head. "I got it" Max yells staring at the screen, my leg bounces even faster  "are you sure?" I question feeling Ace trying to take over again. "Yes, he is in the middle of the woods just nowhere, I looked up his background and saw that he randomly bought this house around the time Angel came into our lives".