14

Angel- 

I no longer feel the coldness I felt while with Jack, I now instead felt warm, I felt safe, all the moments of what happened hit me like a train of bricks. I gasp and sit up in a bed "Tyler!" I whisper yell, a big figure next to me jumps up out of bed. I see that it was Tyler, I stand to my feet on the bed and lung myself into him wanting his touch and warmth. 

He wraps his arms around me letting me lay in his chest "I'm here now don't worry" he whispers in my ear. I just cuddle deeper into him loving his warmth, he lays us back down into the bed "are you hungry?" he questions me. "A bit but also thirsty" he hums and then his eyes gloss over, I cuddle closer loving the warmth I missed and craved so much. The door swings open causing me to grip  Tyler's shirt while peering up at the door of the bedroom with a worried-looking Mary. 

"Oh thank Moon Goddess you are okay" she places the tray down and walks over to the bed. I wiggle out of Tyler's hold and fling into her arms as well "I missed you Mary" I smile as she hugs me tight "I did too, don't ever scare us like that again".  I pull back and place my fingernail in between my teeth nervously "I- I'm sorry Marry" I whisper looking down at my toes. I feel the warmth that I love so much slip around my shoulders pulling me back "It's not your fault nothing is your fault" Tyler says kissing my temple. 

I just nod still feeling guilty and I let out a deep sigh, Mary gives me a small smile and starts walking out. She stops right in front of the door and turns around "By the way Alpha.... Your mother and father should be here soon they heard about Angel" and with that, she bolts out of the room. I feel Tyler tense around me I can sense his stress, so I turn around and nuzzle closer into him. He takes me fully into my arms and holds me tight, he then picks me and sits down on the edge of the bed placing me on his lap. 

"I'm sorry you have to meet them now I wanted to give you more time" he sighs while I smile. "It's fine, there is no better time than the present" I explain playing with his hair while he just stares at me. "Such a smart girl," he says picking me up and twirling me around I let out loud laughs while he laughs with me. He places me back down on the bed "Why don't you just take a shower, I'll lay out a dress for you so I can spare you some time from my mother" He chuckles the last part while I join. 

I agree and I kiss him and walk into the bathroom, I turn the shower to a nice warm temperature and I step in letting the water run from my scalp all down my hair letting it run down my back and legs. I wash my hair with conditioner and I srub my skin clean before just standing under the warm water enjoying the way the water falls on my skin. I step out and the cold air takes the warmth away from my body making me shiver. I quickly dry myself off and I do my hair into a high ponytail with two strands cupping my face. 

I take one of Tyler's bathrobes which is like a huge dress on me and I peep my head out making sure no one is present in the room. I see the dress laid out for me making me gasp loving it.  It's a shin-length summer dress that was tinted baby pink with a belt sewed on the waist making the bottom poof out a bit. The neckline in a straight line with two spaghetti straps, I fiddle with the skirt of the dress on my fingertips taking the dress into my hands. 

I walk into the closet and get dressed, I look at myself in the mirror gasping I never thought I would say this about myself, but I look beautiful. I feel a smile creep onto my face as I slip on my shoes and walk downstairs to meet Tyler's parents. 

As soon as I make it to the last step I get yanked into someone's arms at first I get scared but soon relax in the safe and warm hug that this person is giving me. I pull back and see it's Tyler's mother looking down at me due to how short I am. "It's lovely to meet you" I smile and I see her look at me with aww. She steps to the side and a very large man steps into view, he's even taller than Tyler making my neck hurt to look him in the eyes 'Hello sir I'm Angel, Nice to meet you" I offer my hand for a handshake "she's so polite and cute I just cant" the mother claims throwing her hands up and walking over to Tyler. 

The father takes my hand and lightly shakes it "I'm Adam and she is Jen" I nod giving them both warm smiles. Jen then gasps and hit's Tyler in the back of the head "how dare you not tell us about such a wonderful girl! we had to hear through gossip! Gossip Tyler!!" She exclaims making me giggle at the pair of them. Tyler says nothing just flicking his eyes between me, his father, and Mother. "Why don't you all go talk in the office while I make lunch? There is plenty for them to catch up about us and well me" I giggle walking closer to Tyler giving him a kiss on the cheek. 

While he just looks at me shocked "go on, go talk with your family I'll be here" I smile pushing him closer to his mother and father. Once they start walking I head into the kitchen planning to make a chicken and Ceaser salad with different types of sandwiches and make fresh lemonade to pair with the meal.