4!

Angel:

Tyler leans down and talks in my ear "we need to talk today" I nod and whisper "okay". Tyler finishes my breakfast and grabs my hand walking both of us out of the kitchen. He takes me to a room that I believe is his office "I want to know everything that happened" he explains. I take a deep breath and I start talking. 

After explaining I look up and I see Tyler practically shaking "what.pack.was.it?" he hisses through clenched teeth. "umm th-they said if I told they would hurt me" I whispered, Tyler stood up and walked towards me "no one can hurt you, I'm here so tell me" I sigh. "the black moon pack" I mumble Tyler's eyes flash and he stands up and walks out the door. 

A knock at the office door startles me "Hello miss Angel I'm the doctor from yesterday, I'm here with our advisor" he smiles. "We just want to ask some questions and know more about what happened" he explains while stepping into the room. "That sounds fine" I smile while standing up from my chair. He and the women walk into the room and sit down with me "so what are all of your powers or abilities?" the doctor asks while the woman is listening very carefully. "well I have healing human, nature, and animal, that's all but I have a weakened wolf not as strong and powerful but very fast good at running. I haven't used them since I was 5 and ummmmm I don't react to sliver" I explain. 

The woman stands up and throws her hands in the air "it's true, she has come" she then grabs my hands "You are a jewel to be protected" she says loud enough so I can hear. A bit shocked and scared about what is happening I look over at the doctor. Who gives me a reassuring nod "let me explain my jewel, you see I'm a witch but my main purpose is to read the future for alphas and well-known packs". I nod following along since I read about this in one of the pack books. 

"As you know your mate Tyler is one of the most powerful alphas known, and when he was younger I read his future and you, you were in it. The reading showed you as this light that he needed since he is naturally a dark and harsh person, you would make him light and open up. Also in the reading when you enter his life the pack and himself will grow and expand in great ways that have never been seen before. Which made you seem like a jewel something fragile, pretty, eye captivating and something everyone wants. But in the end, this part is the part that can be changed, but what I saw was you were taken away from him his jewel went missing and everything went black almost everything gets destroyed and wars will break out over you." 

I'm more than shocked by everything she is telling me but I nod and understand since I remember this type of reading given to my sister. I wasn't allowed one due to my powers they didn't want to see what I could do. "can I give you a reading" she asked with a smile on her face. I grab her hand "I would be honoured" I whisper. She jumps up and gets her things into place and she gets started. 

She holds my hands very carefully and closes her eyes "close your eyes as well you should see what I see" she whispers softly. I close my eyes and I see a jewel and now her voice is in my mind "see you are seen as a jewel" I hum. The scene continues and it shows the jewel shining but then a figure covers it and takes it away, the place where the jewel was becomes black a type of black that makes you hold your breath. a black figure with a hole missing in its chest is flashing "that's Tyler he is that figure and the hole is you since you are missing". I'm so focused on what I'm seeing the jewel gets taken by many figures but does not shatter or break. 

the picture fades and I open my eyes and there is panic in her face "I must speak with Tyler and you to explain what I just saw" she rushes out of the room. I lean back in my chair with the feeling of uneasiness in the pit of my stomach. Tyler walks into the room and I can tell he senses my fear so he picks me up and places me next to him "what happened?" he insisted to women. "I explained to her your reading that we did when you were younger and I did one on her and what it seems is that she's in danger" this makes Tyler sit and hold me tighter.

"It seems like she will be taken by many or many will fight for her, want her, almost an obsession. she won't get harmed not at all, not a single mark on her since when we did your reading we saw how the jewel was shattered broken with marks. But with this one the jewel is safe no marks nothing. When or if she gets taken something will awake in you somethings dark and nasty that I can't even see it I can only sense it. everything around you will turn to this pure darkness and crumble but with her, it will shine and grow which is why so many crave her." Tyler has a very serious face as he stares out the window. 

Henry walks into the room "I want her surrounded at all times protected at all times" he instructs "get the top fighters and they must stay with her" Henry nods and walks out doing his new task. the woman jumps and pints her finger at Tyler "you of course want to protect your jewel but" she closes her eyes and we both follow her lead. a new image can be seen it the same jewel "but if you hide the jewel away it will be consumed by an even larger darkness almost as dark as you become which will hold your jewel". The image fades "this is all I know all I can see it's such a powerful message that it's almost unreadable" she frowns. 

She cups my face "but her, I know for sure she will brighten everything with herself and her powers" with that she quietly packs up her things. Henry walks back in with three men and one woman "these are our best fighters I brought Nicky so she can really stay with her" Tyler nods. "Love? why don't you go with the doctor so he can do some tests on what you can do?, and I'm going to talk with them Henry you go with Angel" everyone nods and we all disperse but I place a kiss on his cheek and I give him a smile.