15!

Angel- 

I place everything on the table, I stand back and look at the table making sure everything is perfect. I start walking down the hall, I make it to Tyler's office and I knock on the door. Tyler opens the door with a big smile which makes mine grow as well, he leans down and kisses me to which he wraps his arms around my waist picking me up so he's not bending down as much. 

Once he places me back down I feel light-headed but I brush it off since I probably just need to eat something. "I made lunch so if you all aren't busy we can eat" I smile looking into the room at Jen and Adam. Tyler chuckles "of course we can eat" Tyler starts walking us out of his office and I get a sharp pain in my head. But it is a familiar pain it's the one that I get when the Moon Goddess communicates with me. 

I again start to feel light-headed, but luckily for me, we are already at the table so I sit next to Tyler and take a sip of the sweet lemonade. "Thank you for making all of this" Jen gushes "of course I hope you all like it" I smile and we start eating. The three of them start having their own conversation as I zone out as the pain increases. I then hear her voice once again "do you take Tyler? For now and forever, that you want to be marked?" she questions me through the mind link and I respond. "Yes! to all three" with that this sharp powerful pain overtakes my head causing me to fall out of my chair onto my knees. 

I have my head in my hands, rocking myself back and forth letting out small whimpers as the pain increases. I look up and see how worried Jen and Adam are, I look to my side and see Tyler is comforting me but yet I don't feel his touch. I look at Tyler and see his face scrunch in pain as I see a mark forming on his neck. I drop my hands from my head and touch his neck, I feel the pain from his neck connect through my fingertips and into me as I see his face relax but turn into confusion. 

"I am coming my sweet" I hear her voice once again and I let out a scream not being able to take the pain as I did before. A bright light appears but I just screw my eyes shut as the pain continues to grown and I can no longer hear my surroundings. I now feel someone's touch but the pain starts to fade. I look up and it's the Moon Goddess, I try to move but she stops me "You see my dear, you weren't just gifted these powers... you are my daughter the youngest one, you all know the stories, the most beautiful child, the sweetest, strongest daughter, you have always had your powers. Nature, animals, healing but now you will gain your title but all will know your title. 

All men mated or not will be attracted to you so that will give you risks, you are known as my daughter to all so that will give you risks" she explains aloud. She then pulls out the most beautiful crown, it is gold with these beautiful butterflies and she places it on my head. "New powers will come with this for example this" at that moment my clothes turn into this beautiful ball gown that's a soft pink with flowers all over the dress. "I know you love dresses so now any dress you want you will have, it's like me and my famous garden whatever I think grows for you that's natural." She smiles.

She then takes a napkin from the table and tickles my nose causing me to sneeze aloud but with the sneeze came butterflies. "well that's new, I knew it would come but I never knew this fast" I breathe as the butterflies flutter around me but soon fly out of the window. "You add to the world let it be through animals, plants, whatever you add to this earth you can not take away from the earth." I raise my hands to my head and I fiddle with my crown feeling the cold gold of it. 

"Now you will learn new things but you are smart my dear" she cups my face "now you must always wear your crown, I will be watching over you but I won't be with you like this for a while" she hugs me and with that the light returns make us shut our eyes from how bright it was. I look back at Tyler and gasp "what's wrong love?" he questions me.

I reach my hands out and touch his neck "there is a mark on you" I explain, he now lifts his hands and traces it "that happened because of how powerful you are my love" he kisses my nose "what does it look like?" he questions  "its a whole moon very beautiful" I smile playing with his fingers. He lifts his other hand and plays with my neck "Yours looks beautiful as well, now let's eat lunch" he smiles and pulls me up from the floor. 

I look down at my dress and see just how big it really is, it's like the one in the books I read when a God or Goddess is given their title and crown. They get given a special dress to represent such a special day in both worlds. I focus on a dress that I would like to change into so I can change out it. I get changed into this form-fitted dress and I sit back down in place. 

I look up and see that Jen and Adam left "where did your parents go?" I question since they left their food. "I told them to leave while the Moon Goddess was present so everything would run smooth love" he kisses my head.