3!

Angel

I nod my head "yes" I whisper out, I look up at Tyler "does that mean no needles" I question. His straight face breaks into a smile "no needles". The doctor asks me to walk and stretch and all of that stuff. "she can leave and you have to feed her small things at a time" he held me by my shoulders supporting me.

After a long walk back to his house, I start feeling weak again, and my legs start to wobble. Tyler doesn't say anything but picks me up bridal style "rest," he says. I know for a fact that he is known as a cold monster but like me, I have been seen as a monster but I'm not and that's what I think Tyler is like.

Tyler lays me down on something soft, I hum and feel the soft fabric on my hands making me sink into it even more. "Here eat this" he hands me a bowl with colour full fruit, I take the fork and I bite into the yellow one. My eyes go wide as the taste hits my taste buds, I throw my head back and let out a moan. Tyler growls and grips the couch "sorry" I whisper and I take more pieces in my mouth. Then I pick up a red one and the taste explodes in my mouth and I do the same thing I did before but this time Tyler stands up and his blue eyes start to turn dark.

"Have you never had mangos and strawberries?" he questions me while pacing up and down. "strawberry? mangos?" I repeat to myself "no I haven't there nice" I smile while staring at mango and placing it in my mouth. Tyler shakes his head "yes it's nice, it's late and you should rest" he takes me upstairs "this is my room you can sleep in here" he explains.

He gives me new clothes and I change and lay down on the bed, He begins to leave and I sit up "are you mad at me?" I ask. He stops in his tracks and turns around to face "no I'm not mad at you, I just want you to rest" I nod and lay back down. He sighs "I'm not used to all of this" he explains "I understand" I smile, he gives one back and walks out of the room. I sink into the bed enjoying the warmth of the blanket finally sleeping on a bed and not the floor.

I feel the sheets move and I stiffen I look over my shoulder and I see it's Tyler. He seems stressed I close my eyes and turn to face him. I wrap myself against him and cuddle into his warmth, at first I feel him get tense and then his body relaxes. He wraps an arm around me and pulls me into his chest and I fall back to sleep to his chest rising and falling.

I wake up around 6:30 since I would wake up around this time in my cell. I slip out of the bed and sneak into the bathroom. I shower and find a toothbrush and change into a pair of Tylers short and tie them 3 times and a sweatshirt. I quietly leave the room letting Tyler sleep, after about 20 minutes of wondering I make it to the kitchen. I look through the fridge and cupboards and see that I can make pancakes, bacon, and eggs.

I start cooking for everyone so I use a huge bowl to mix the pancakes and I use about 3 huge frying pans. I place all the finished food on three huge platters, just as I bring out the syrup I hear a door whip open and loud voices. I drop behind the island and hide, I hear other voices and footsteps. I whimper as flashbacks of when my father and the alpha would come down to me "what the fuck" I hear Tyler say. I peak up from the counter and see someone else causing me to yelp and jump back, I feel arms around me lifting me up making me squirm "please, so I'm sorry no more tests" I whimper.

I get sat down on something "open your eyes" I slowly do and see it's Tyler with concern in his eyes. "I- I made breakfast" I whisper while playing with the hem of his shirt, he nods and leans in "you are going to tell me more about what you just said later" I loosen his shirt a nod while hopping off of the counter. "H-hi" I stutter while waving they all wave back. Tyler hands me a plate with two pancakes, 5 strips of bacon, and 2 eggs, I look up at him like he's crazy "I have to eat this?" I question.

someone starts laughing "her face" I look over and see the same guy that startled me "I'm Henry" he smiles. "Angel" I reply back but loud enough so everyone can hear, "ah the perfect name for you," another voice says while leaning in. I stiffen since I'm not used to compliments and he's very close, Tyler growls and pulls me to him "sit, and no just eat what you can". He starts dishing out his food "thank you" he says and everyone gasps making me jump. "sorry, it's just he never says that" Henry explains.

I eat about 2 pieces of bacon, half an egg, and half a pancake "I'm full" I whine as I push the plate away from me. "FULL?" Henry yells as I get startled, "it's fine you ate enough" Tyler whispers to me  while taking my plate and eating the rest of the food on my plate.