7!

Someone- 

I arrive at Jack's place I quickly get out of my car since I know he wants to see what has been happening With Angel. As soon as I walk in I hear him yelling "DO YOU HAVE IT?" as he walks down the stairs "yes, and they are good" a sick smirk spreads across his face "good, My princess will soon be with her true King, not HIM" he hisses the word him, he hates Tyler. 

I pull up the pictures on a projector for him to see, as soon as the first picture can be seen he sits up from his seat "I didn't think it was possible for her to get even cuter, sexier, prettier" he praises. He takes the remote I have and starts scrolling through the pictures himself, his eyes turn pitch black and starts growling. "LEAVE" he yells, I walk out of the room and close the door. You can start hearing moans and groans so I'm fully aware that he is making himself feel good. 

"come in" he yells but weaker, I walk back into the room and I see him washing his hands with something "I need her" he hissed. "well you can't rush, Tyler has heavy protection on her so if you do it now you will get caught and will be fucked" I raised my voice so he knows I'm serious. 

He sits down "I want her," he says again "how is she?" he asks "well after the whole change she woke up in pain, she's quite tired but still sweet and polite," I think back to when she first woke up. He stands up "do you know why I want her? or how I knew I wanted her because I don't think you get it" he hisses the last part". Come to think of it I don't I just know that he liked and trusted me and has something for Angel. "No I don't, I don't know why you like her so much inlight me," I say while sitting in one of the many chairs. 

"I was at her pack, they wanted to make a deal with me and I was interested in the offer but before I make any type of deal I like to see how they run things so I visited their pack and they showed me around. They took me to the basement and I saw a door that was thicker than the rest and bigger. So I questioned it, the alpha showed me the door and opened the door and I saw her. Her poor small body which scars covering her beautiful face and body, her big deep brown eyes looking up at me. I was connected to her, not like mates but something different something more obsessive something more powerful. 

I refused to make the deal with him since the way they treated her so I left beyond mad and then from there my tracking started. I had one of my other men there working and he placed some type of tracker on her and I have been watching her ever since. Any type of information I could get I would find it and have it. when she arrived at Tyler's I got in contact with you which I'm glad I did since they found and got rid of the tracker." I nod understanding the whole situation now. 

"I get it, now I know why you were so rushed but for her to be here with you and for her to be safe with you we have to wait" I reply to him and he nods "she's so close but that stupid fucking Tyler is in my way" he hisses. I look down at my watch "look I have to get back before my cover is blown I'll talk to you soon" we say bye and leave his house. 

I pull back up to Tyler's place I get out of my car and I see Mary with a bunch of bags "need help?" I question talking most of them from her. "Thanks, Seif come on we should bring it up to her" I nod following behind her. I look down into one of the bags and see a panty and bra set, its baby pink "hey Mary did she pick most of this stuff?". "The bags I'm holding ya but your bags no I think I did she doesn't like shopping much" she shrugs. 

I take out my phone and take a picture of the set, I open my texts and open up Jack's messages 

"Look what one of the things that Mary bought her" 

"holy shit, and that fucker Tyler gets to see that... not for long, now focus" 

I turn off my phone and slide it back into my pocket "be quiet I think she's still sleeping" we walk in slowly and see Tyler checking on her "you got her stuff, just place it in the closet and I'll take care of it". We do that and he tells us to leave as I'm leaving I see him kisses her and fix her hair, I growl she's not his she is Jack's.