9!

Angel- 

I walked past Tyler's office and saw just how busy and stressed he was from talking to his parents about planning the ball. So I just asked Mary to go upstairs with me, I like Mary she's nice "do you want me to pick some clothes for you?" Marry shouts from the closest "Yes please I'll come out and change after my shower". I step into the shower seeing all these crazy nobs, I just press a bunch of different ones and water spits out. 

I step into the shower but yelp whispering "cold, cold, cold" as I quickly turn the nod the other way and hot water shoots out this time. Making me relax under the water, I wash my skin, my hair and just stand under the water.    

Once I get out I throw my hair into a towel and wrap my body as well, I step out and see Mary and two other women. I clutch my towel "Don't worry Angel they are the seamstresses they just want to get you fitted for tomorrow" I nod and smile greeting them. "here change into the bra and panties and come back out" Mary instructs me. I take them and step back into the bathroom and quickly change. 

I step back out and one of the ladies grabs my arms and walks me over to where all of their things are. While they are measuring me I ask  Mary a question "How do I do my hair?" I question "Haven't you done it before?" she questions back. "umm no the alpha would just cut my hair randomly so it would grow weird and then cut it again" I shrug. 

Mary looks absolutely shocked "I'll teach you don't worry" she smiles. The women who have been measuring me stop and look up at me "from the measurements we can fit you in the address we have and make any changes you want" one of them explains "that sounds amazing" I smile. The other nods and walks out "what are your names?" I ask "Oh yes dear I'm Jen and she is Heather" the small woman smiles. 

Heather comes back into the room with a big dress in a cover, she takes it out of the bag and unzips the back "Can you step into it dear" Jen asks. I nod lifting my leg and stepping into the dress, Heather pulls it up and zips it for me. She walks around from behind me "wow" she breaths out "go look in the mirror" Jen tells me.

I carefully lift the dress and walk over to the mirror seeing this beautiful dress "I- I love it" I sigh out doing a small twirl making the towel fall so my hair falls. "her hair would look so good in a high ponytail with a couple of strands framing her face" Heather smiles while pulling my hair up. 

"I would love that, thank you so much for everything" I smile and thank Jen and Heather again while changing into what Mary pulled out for me. It was a black skirt and I think it's a crop top that's light pink. I change and Mary shows me how to brush and style it "do you think it would be okay for us to walk around it's so nice being well outside," I ask with a small smile looking out the window. 

Mary gives me a sad smile "I'll just check with Tyler" her eyes gloss over so she's mind linking Tyler. I can't do that so I continue looking out the window seeing the different flowers move in the wind "Tyler said that we could go outside so let's go" she links her arm into mine and we start our walk outside. 

When we reach outside Seif is already outside "Hi Seif" I smile as I walk over to the flowers and he starts talking with Mary. I'm not paying attention since I'm playing with the flowers I look near the back and see how some or dead or dying and I hear the Moongoddes again "Touch the flowers, brush your fingertips against the petals"  

I do what she said and I see the colour of the petals come back and they grow back to their natural form. I feel a tap on my back so I lean back from the flower bushes and look up, it's a tall man with pitch-black hair, dark brown eyes almost looking black as well. "Hello princess" he smiles while taking my hand in his and making me stand. 

"Hi" I whisper out since I haven't seen him before, he is still holding my hand and is looking straight into my eyes. Seif walks into my view "This is alpha Jack he will be at the ball tomorrow night" he explains to me. I nod "Hello alpha it's nice to meet you" I smile back at him "Oh please don't call alpha just call me Jack or J," he says while stepping even closer to me. 

Seif's eyes gloss over and he walks up and grabs Jack's shoulder and whispers something to him. Jack steps back and now cups my face "I have to go for now princess but I will see you tomorrow" and he smiles at me and walks off. Right as he's out of view Mary walks back outside "Angel, Tyler is waiting for you in his office" I smile and bounce up to my feet. "Bye Seif" I wave while walking inside. 

I walk to Tyler's office and softly knock on his door "Love? just come in don't worry with knocking" Tylers speaks. I open the door and see Tyler sitting at his desk, I walk to the front of his desk but he waves me over so I'm standing right in front of him. He picks me up from my hips and makes me stradle his lap I nuzzle my face into his neck "You okay love?" he asks while petting my hair. I hum and lift my head "are you okay?" I ask, he "yes I am just tired from all the planning" he sighs. 

He kisses me and we kiss for a bit and he starts showing me the plans for tomorrow