| author's note | important

WARNING: This story contains some strong and offensive language, brief scenes of violence, and possibly sensitive topics.

THIS STORY IS WATTPAD EXCLUSIVE. DO NOT COPY THIS STORY. IF YOU FIND THIS ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE IT HAS BEEN ILLEGALLY STOLEN.

Copyright © 2021 by Juliander

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without prior written permission of the author.

This story is for those yearning to read something intense and real within the bounds of a hybrid fanfiction. I've discovered that my normal writing and fanfiction writing is extremely different and I wanted to bridge that gap with this story. I wanted to challenge myself to write something more than fluff and stereotypes.

I still love fluffy scenes, and there will be some small nuggets of it throughout the story, but I wanted the main focus to be different!

I wanted to take the hybrid AU and turn it into something more than just an AU. I always loved the idea of hybrids but I felt wary of the topic because of its odd reputation. But once I got started, I had so much fun with worldbuilding and I am excited to share it with you!

Remember, this is not supposed to be a depressing book. I am not trying to purposefully put you and my main character through hell, at least not without reason. It is the story of growth and learning to move on from the past. It is the story of hope and healing from past hurts and trauma.

And I can't write a hybrid AU without a few fluff scenes. That would be impossible.

With that said, I hope you enjoy my story, Ethereal! A Jimin-biased hybrid fanfiction.

Forever yours,

Juliander