| author's note | two

As we cross into the next phase of the story, I want to hear your thoughts on the story so far! I wonder what you think of Eden as the main character. I know I have slacked a little on staying true to Jimin's character (at least it feels like it) but I will work harder to keep him as accurate as possible!

When I began this story, I did not believe the story would last this long. Honestly, I thought the story would end at twenty chapters. It wasn't until I started to daydream and dwell on the plot points of this story when more ideas came to mind.

This fanfiction is a new yet fun challenge for me to write. It has a different "vibe" than the fanfictions I usually write and read. I want to know what you think of it!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! I love talking with you guys so much. I don't think you know how much I love it.

I also want to thank everybody for helping Ethereal reach 700 reads and be ranked #3 in #BTSJIMIN which is a massive category of 31.7K stories!

Ethereal has also reached a total of 52,203 words!!

I will continue updating every other day and continue as planned! I might be a little late, but that's just life.

I'll finish this brief note with a meme! Down below is basically the entire dynamic for Eden and Jimin XD Enjoy!

Remember to take good care of yourself. Please sleep well and eat wonderful food!

In the wise words of the Worldwide Handsome, "When something is delicious. It's zero calories."

"