DORM ROOM SECRETS

You both climbed into bed after changing into comfy clothes 

Hermione's comfy clothes

Y/n comfy clothes

You both got under the covers and tried not to make any skin contact so it wouldn't be awkward

You both got under the covers and tried not to make any skin contact so it wouldn't be awkward. You started shivering because the dorm room was  really cold.

"Y/n are you cold?"

"Ye a bit"

"Ok wait a minuet

She got out of bed and grabbed one of her fluffiest, comfy jumpers she could find for you to wear.

"Here"

"Thank you Mione"

You put on the jumper as Hermione got back into bed but this time she put herself very close to your body causing you to blush but instead of saying anything you put your arm around her waist and pulled her closer to you.

"Yay I'm the little spoon"

You giggled a little and with your free hand you played with her hair because you knew it relaxed her if she was ever stressed out. You just laid there and just thought about how much you liked her but you thought she could never love you but little did you know Hermione was thinking the exact same thing. You snapped out of your day dream and just watched the film 2 minuets later so did Hermione.

"Hermione"

"yes?"

"Wanna play truth or dare"

"YES!"

You stop cuddling and sit up facing each other.

"Okay Hermione t or d"

"T"

"Okay what's your sexuality?"

There was a long pause before she said

"I'm lesbian but please don't tell anyone I'm not ready yet"

"Don't worry I  won't but do you have a crush?"

"Maybe"

"TELL ME PLEASE MIONE!"

"No sorry"

"Fine"

"Wanna watch another film"

"YES!!"

TO BE CONTINUED...