A QUICK THANK YOU

hello you lot, id just like to say thank you to everyone who has read this book and id reading this now. when I made this book I did it because I was bored in lockdown and thought fuck it why not. I mainly wrote it for some fun because I had been thinking about writing this story for a while. Now a year later and this story has over 20k reads which to me now and to younger me when I wrote this is and would be so insane because I never saw it getting that many reads. I also think one of my fav things about this book is the fact that its still not dying down so many people still read and add it to there library's etc which whenever i come on Wattpad and see the notifications it immediately makes me smile. I also noticed this book did bring a couple people together in the comments being able to relate to a few things in the book. I know personally i do relate to the self harm and mental health aspect of this book. However, I would also just like to say if you are battling mental health or have been sexually assaulted etc please get help even if u feel like just sorting everything out yourself it is always better to have someone to help you. If you ever want to send me a message ranting or anything go for it and if u are not wanting a response about it and just wanted to tell someone go ahead I'm always there to listen.

Just thought I would say thank you to people who were here when I only had 10 reads and to the people who have joined reading this book along the way helping me get to 21k+

love you all xx