Chapter 8 The Search For The Tomato

Just like I had suspected the Sakamakis were living in a lavish mansion. Standing at the gate I took a minute to take it all in. Instead of the erie victorian mansion in the anime this one was more modern looking.

"Guess I can't go ghost hunting." I said to myself as I approached the front door.

Knocking on the door I await a response. Sadly the door doesnt creek open like it does in the anime for Yui. Shortly after knocking I'm greeted by Laito.

"I'm surprised you actually came Bitch~chan" Laito says while letting me in.

I walk in and look around. The interior is quite inviting compared to their original home.

"Pfft you scary vampires are living here? Is there an angelic white room filled with Kanato's creepy dolls?" I ask while following Laito to the salon.

I get a response from behind me. "There was not enough time for us to pack many belongings before being sent here."

I turned around to see Reiji had been the one to answer my question.

"Hmm? Really, so is your stuff still in Japan?" I say while taking a seat at the nearby sofa.

Reiji hesitated before replying. "Yes it is, we are only staying in your country for a short while anyway."

I get the feeling that he's not really as sure about that as he's trying to appear.

I hop up from my seat and decide to change the subject. "Well if you don't mind I'm going to go on an adventure and search for a wild blood sucking tomato."

Reiji rolls his eyes before replying. "Very well I shall go back to my studies and Laito will show you to your room."

With that Reji walks off and Laito picks up my bag for me.

"So my vampire friend, any idea where our vict- I mean your brother is?" I ask while starting to randomly wander the mansion.

"Hmm I'm afraid not Bitch~chan, when he heard you knock he teleported off." He said while following me.

"Aww and here I was hoping to collect a DNA sample." I say while randomly checking rooms for him.

"If you would like to join me in bed I could give you a great sample." Laito says while smirking.

I give him a disgusted look before replying. "No way in hell Laito. Anyway if I cant find Ayato then where's the creepy one?"

"Kanato~kun? He's in his room." Laito replies while giving me a questioning look.

I look at him and grin. "Great lead the way then!"

Laito takes the lead and after a few twists and turns we arrive in front of a door.

Before entering I look at Laito. "As my friendly perverted vamp you'll save me if he tries to kill me right?"

"Perhaps" Laito replies with his classic grin.

I sigh in disappointment and stare at the door. After taking a minute to tell myself I'll probably live, I bust the door open.

"Kanato~kun!" I yell.

Inside the room is Kanato who appeared to be in the middle of a tea party and is looking pretty annoyed with me right now. He gets up and storms over to me.

I panic and grab my bag from Laito's hands and drop to the ground to sort through it.

I find the box quickly and while sitting on my knees I quickly shove it in Kanato's direction. "I come with a gift! So uh please have mercy."

Kanato grabs the tupperware box and opens it to reveal my homemade cookies. He then looks at me. "Did you make these human?"

I nervously laugh before replying. "Heh heh uh yea, just a few hours ago before I came. I thought I'd thank you for giving me your address."

Kanato bites into one of the chocolate chip cookies and quickly eats the rest.

"Their not bad considering they were made by a idiotic human. So, what did you two want?" He says while munching away.

I stand up from my place on the ground. "Well I was wondering if you knew where Ayato is hiding?"

Kanato smiles before laughing and replying. "Ah ha ha, that fool really is scared of you. Alright then Teddy and I will help you find him."

I quickly panic. "Wait you don't have to I was just wondering if you-"

I'm wickly cut off mid sentence. "Are you saying you don't want our help?" Kanato asks with a glare.

"Heh heh, Not at all....." I say while slumping my shoulders.

After that the three of us search the mansion for the wild tomato.

Several twists and turns later and there was still no sign of him. I was now opening random doors and searching every room for him. I came upon a door that looked like all the others but when I tired to open it I was stopped by Laito.

"Little Bitch, Thats Reijis study." He said in explanation.

I give a slow nod while motioning for my bag. I take out a black spray bottle and then head in.

Thankfully Reiji is not here but I look around anway. All there is are books and weird sciency looking stuff and a grand desk on the right. I'm about to head out when my spidey senses go off.

I whip around to the desk and stare at it for a second. I make my way over and hear nothing. Silently apologizing to Reiji I go behind it and pear down.

I'm immediately met with surprised screaming and I start screaming at the same time. At the same time I instinctively spray the person under the desk.

He goes silent and so do I. I stare at the garlic drenched Ayato who seems to be processing whats going on. Before he can react, I take off.

"Sorry not sorry!" I yell while dashing out and leaving the three triplets.

I dart in to a random room and discover what is probably Subaru's coffin. I don't give it much thought before I yeet myself into it and close it.

To pass the time I play on my phone but when it eventually runs out of battery I decide its safe to come out. I try to push the coffin lid up only to realize I can't. I panic and start pushing with all my might but ultimately fail.

"Fuck," I say to myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

An: So sorrys for the late chapter! I've been busy with school lately and its harder to find time to write. please like and comment!